AA I hate them, and variance can suck my taint (2 Viewers)

We all have our A-A horror story...Mine happened at a final table in Vegas...8 players, pay top 5...first hand, A-A hole cards, all in, get one call with a 3-3...flop comes..yup...a 3...out in 8..
I have a buddy that has had so many bad A-A losses, that he never play them anymore, no matter his table position..I called him on it a few times, and he showed them...but he will play 2-2 all day lol

We all have our A-A horror story...Mine happened at a final table in Vegas...8 players, pay top 5...first hand, A-A hole cards, all in, get one call with a 3-3...flop comes..yup...a 3...out in 8..
I have a buddy that has had so many bad A-A losses, that he never play them anymore, no matter his table position..I called him on it a few times, and he showed them...but he will play 2-2 all day lol
Unfortunately for him that alone just makes him a losing player.

Final table aria tournament. On the bubble. Everyone wants to chop except me because "I came to Vegas to play poker" (and I was already stuck 1500 from cash games when I was an avg 80% favorite to win all the big hands). Next hand I get AA, flat a 3 bet heads up, and home-piss shoves QQ all in on the flop. l insta call, turn is a queen, everyone laughs and points, and they chop.

Last edited:
Final table aria tournament. On the bubble. Everyone wants to chop except me because "I came to Vegas to play poker" (and I was already stuck 1500 from cash games when I was an avg 80% favorite to win all the big hands). Next hand I get AA, flat a 3 bet heads up, and home-piss shoves QQ all in on the flop. l insta call, turn is a queen, everyone laughs and points, and they chop.
I can relate to that one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom