My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (25 Viewers)

Screenshot_20231217_153356_Google.jpg

Based on feedback I've adjusted to this style of design:

View attachment 1241704

So the top image is for my long-form content viewed at 1920x1080p. Then below represents a 1080x1080 format designed to mesh with Youtube shorts, TikTok and Instagram, allowing me to not lose the graphics when I convert the clips over. It also includes if I have a double board bomb pot or run it twice, plus where I could display Villains hand near the end of the clip for showdown

View attachment 1241703

I think these graphical upgrades along with new animations and sound effects should grab and keep viewers attention better, allowing me to gain more subscribers to the channel and grow the brand.
I like the simplicity of this design. It’s also not jumbled and pretty clear which is great.

Love following along in a tournament, more of this please!

I don't play many tournaments but this was certainly a fun one for me, running 15K up to over 75K at one point. Crowd was fun and it was just nice to finally get an opportunity to get back on the felt again.

Hoping to play some PLO cash games soon

I don't play many tournaments but this was certainly a fun one for me, running 15K up to over 75K at one point. Crowd was fun and it was just nice to finally get an opportunity to get back on the felt again.

Hoping to play some PLO cash games soon
Woo welcome back!

Was meaning to tell you, I played at a 50c/50c dealer's choice game and we played 7stud/5stud/5draw/pineapple/holdem, whatever we wanted ... but when I called Omaha the host said "Absolutely not." and the entire table agreed. I wasn't even sure if they would know the game but the old timers at the table looked at me disgusted lol. They had been hurt before by this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom