A Special Thanks To OWPS (2 Viewers)

I just realized the 1k and 5k were different sizes (39mm vs 43mm). I focused on the colours and ignored the sizes. :oops: The different edge spots and the size difference should be good enough.

Both the 5k and 25k are oversize 43mm. the 1k is 39mm. Will that be enough?
Well I'm a dumbass and didn't even look at that.:oops:

I think if you use a couple of alternating bright spots (think the color of this smilie:D and blaze-ish Orange) all the way around your 25K....instead of 3 spots at 12,3,6,9...I think you would have zero problems distinguishing them in pots. That said, you would probably be fine as is too. Depending on the number you are getting and your budget, you could go for the 68mm plaques for the 25K too.

I'd be curious to know what the $1000 and $5000 would look like together in a pot. I suspect they would be difficult to distinguish for some...I know I'd be relying entirely on the spot to tell them apart. Perhaps reusing the orange for the $1000 with those spots?
I really want to make sure the chips are distinguishable to anyone playing on them. I looked up some color wheels and if green and orange are good colors I can make the starburst on the blue 25k orange in color. Its actually the perfect complement on a color wheel. The grey can take any color and I could make it a green. Let me know. I would hate for one of my friends to have difficulty playing with these. Thanks.

In my case, light grey, light green, and light pink can all look the same to me, depending on the specific colours chosen. And it depends on how they actually print on the chip. As a result, I like to have a large contrast between the base colours that have to co-exist in a pot.

Best bet would be to see if any of your usual players would have issues with the colours you have chosen.

Ok. Im going to have the prototypes run and ill post the pictures. Maybe the size difference will be enough. If not I can post the color wheels and change something. One other question, does the edge spots pattern help if that is changed? I can change the patterns perhaps but not the colors as they are going to stay black and white through the entire chipset. Anyways thanks for your time.

The edge spots do help, and it might work out in this case given that there are no black spots on the 1k chip.

At this point, go with what you want, then compare the prototypes.

The edge spots do help, and it might work out in this case given that there are no black spots on the 1k chip.

At this point, go with what you want, then compare the prototypes.

Still working on this. Might use the pink chip for bounty and go with a brown 1k chip instead. I got my color wheel chips and they are really cool. I also need to make dealer button and a kill button. What sizes do most people use. I need to order them but dont know what sizes are typical. Thanks for any help.

Heres my updated dealer button, kill button, bounty chip and new version of the 1k. Going with brown instead of pink. Thanks again to Salvatore for being so awesome!
BC-755363_51MM-PROOF.jpg
BC-755363_60MM-PROOF.jpg
BC-755363_43MM-PROOF2.jpg
BC-755363_39MM-PROOF2.jpg

Got my samples. The dealer button is insanely cool. I mean really cool. I like the colors on the oversize 5k and 25k. I will be changing the brown 1k to the same orange as the 5 cent chip. eventually I will sell my orange 5 cent chips and change them to the brown color seen in the picture. I also think I will change the bounty chip to match the kill button and dealer button only it will say bounty. Let me know what you guys think. The tourney set will be complete with these changes. As far as the opinions above the colors should be easily distinguishable with the orange 1k.
20160115_130417.jpg
20160115_130450.jpg

I have the sample and had to order 5. Since you asked......Ill send you one for free as well as a kill button. Will probably be a month before they arrive. Were still working out a few small changes on the chips. Ill be ordering more anyways because I wanted to update the 5 sample sets that were won during the giveaway and add these new chips and dealer button for all those winners.

I have the sample and had to order 5. Since you asked......Ill send you one for free as well as a kill button. Will probably be a month before they arrive. Were still working out a few small changes on the chips. Ill be ordering more anyways because I wanted to update the 5 sample sets that were won during the giveaway and add these new chips and dealer button for all those winners.
Hey, I'm 20% of those winners... sweet! Much appreciated!

Finally got the buttons and chips. Sal did an awesome job yet again! I want to update the 5 sample set winners with the items in the picture below.
5 Winners: @atomiktoaster @frenchipper @spikeithard @xxmurrxx @Phantom I will be happy to ship these international to complete your sets. Please PM me your address.
@abby99 since you took advantage of the CT sample set purchase I would like to update you as well with everything. I should still have the addy in my CT messages. Let me know if it has changed.
@manamongkids I already have your address and will send you the button and kill as promised above.
Give me a few days to get them in the mail as work is nuts right now. Thank you and enjoy!

20160208_213006.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom