McDermotts Grand Island Cash (2 Viewers)

Huskerchipper

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Alrighty, half of these chips were made in 2009 with ASM. They have the astrological symbols for my wife and sons. The other half with denominations was made recently with CPC so you will notice a slight color variation. CPC chips have ALOT more brass flakes vs ASM's. This set is ridiculously big for my needs but I have 3 sons so they can figure it out later...would make 2 good sets probably. Don't ask me wth I was thinking on color...I was young and fairly new to the chip world. The only thing I remember was I didn't like white ASM chips because of showing dirt/grime. I'm not starting any trends with these...but its chip pron so here u go.
20240213_180637.jpg
20240213_180820.jpg
20240213_181343.jpg
20240213_181904.jpg
20240213_180400.jpg

I am a fan of the H mold.

I like it...except for the $20. As a $20 anyway. Would make a great frac. Why quarter pie for 1 barrel and half pie for the others?
Yeah...I honestly have no idea wtf I was thinking on the color choice of that $20. Obviously wish I had went about that selection differently. It was almost 20 years ago and Obviously I wasn't the expert I am today (tongue-n- cheek;-). The half pie/ quarter pie was just because I like quarter pies better now and didn't see it making a ton of difference. Dirty stacks is obviously something I am going to have to be extremely careful of. I can say in 25 years of putting on games it is always very well lit locations and my players are very good at announcing their bets etc....but still something to be aware of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom