WSOP Big 50 - live update thread - road to an all PCF final table (1 Viewer)

I got crippled. AA < AQ. Runner-runner Broadway.
17k = 20 bigs.
50464505.jpg

Lol I’m kind of liking it. Private restrooms and right next to the Chinese restaurant.
I was actually going to say, I’d prefer not to be in the main rooms. Especially due to the access to the facilities and the restaurant. :tup: Run good!

I was actually going to say, I’d prefer not to be in the main rooms. Especially due to the access to the facilities and the restaurant. :tup: Run good!
Being on stage in the Brasilia was super annoying for that reason. I was always last to the toilets

Was watching the 1.5k O8 final table stream that just ended and Norman Chad said they received word that they believe there were over 21,000 entries total in the Big 50

They have so many people they have run out of chips and have two versions of both the 5k and 25k in play at once.

5Ks are the 2005 and 2006 versions. The Pink/Aquas they use with the BJ Version 2s.

What's the other 25k? And if there is a Tan 50k spotting snap me a picture please please please please.

@Mr Tree is a superior chipper. He plays a tournament for 9.5 hours. Then they give him mismatched chips.

Less than a 1/2 hour later he leaves the room.

That's dedication.

I expect to see pics later of him playing at Aria or Bellagio, where the chips are better.
But at Aria or Bellagio, you can find both on the same table. :confused

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom