WSOP Big 50 - live update thread - road to an all PCF final table (4 Viewers)

Seems weird that people are cashing before Day 1C even starts. I would play it down to the end of the blind levels after the payout bubble each day, then combine and starts payouts (or if needed, adjust the bubble).

Fastrac line all the way around the corner almost to the Hash House que. probably sell out again before some get through the line.

Wow!

From WSOP Twitter feed: Less than 1,000 seats left for Flight D of Big 50, tomorrow's 10am starting flight.

Reminder, today's Flight C is sold out.

Confirming Big 50 Flight C today is sold out. If you preregistered your seat is good as long as you are in your seat by 12. Must complete registration at FasTrac desk in rotunda area of Rio Convention Center. Please have picture ID, Caesars Rewards card and confirmation handy.

Confirming Big 50 Flight C today is sold out. If you preregistered your seat is good as long as you are in your seat by 12. Must complete registration at FasTrac desk in rotunda area of Rio Convention Center. Please have picture ID, Caesars Rewards card and confirmation handy.
I’ve been standing in line for an hour already. Stupidly thought today was an 11am start instead of 10, oh well.

Wow!

From WSOP Twitter feed: Less than 1,000 seats left for Flight D of Big 50, tomorrow's 10am starting flight.

Reminder, today's Flight C is sold out.
Can we preregister a flight even if we’re entered in another? I don’t plan on busting today, but if i do I want to be able to play tomorrow as well

Seems weird that people are cashing before Day 1C even starts. I would play it down to the end of the blind levels after the payout bubble each day, then combine and starts payouts (or if needed, adjust the bubble).
They hope to complete the tournament in 4 days. If they waited until they consolidated to bubble/pay they would need to run it easily into a 5th day.

Finally in, played half the hands in the first orbit, up a little to start.
CB078527-5673-460D-BFB0-5FDA01B22E4A.jpeg

My stack = 62k. Table chip leader, fairly active opens MP to 1100 @ 200/400, I 3bet to 3k with QQ, short stack on the button jams 8.5k, chip leader who had me covered 5bets to 23.5k. What’s your play?

I think i make a nitty fold there. He could be isolating the short stack with JJ or AK but he could also have you beat. I dont wanna flip alin pre vs AK at this point in the turney.

My stack = 62k. Table chip leader, fairly active opens MP to 1100 @ 200/400, I 3bet to 3k with QQ, short stack on the button jams 8.5k, chip leader who had me covered 5bets to 23.5k. What’s your play?

I had the same hand, very similar position in my last tourney, chose to fold. Ended up being way ahead preflop but would have got rivered by either villan. Smells like isolation but I'm folding here.

Tough spot but I probably fold. Only have 3k invested, still have 59k if fold. Even if you're you're up against AK in 1 spot and an underpair in the other spot, I don't have the percentages right now, but you're probably around 45% or less.

On the other hand, if you're planning to rebuy several times anyway, go ahead and shove, and hope MP has AK.

I folded, too early and too deep. 5bettor has AA, button had 55. Live to pick a better spot.

I’m folding there as well. Easy to say now that you’ve revealed the hands, but it’s too early for my taste to play for it all in that spot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom