Who has the rights to your photos submitted to Chipguide? Please READ (4 Viewers)

Corned beef hash over rice with fried eggs is best breakfast ever. Some of my Filipina friends from Hawaii introduced me to this heart attack on a plate when I was in undergrad & I've been making it ever since. :love:

Edit: Spam is an acceptable substitute for corned beef, since we're talking canned meats (it's also very appropriate, if you've ever been to Hawaii)
Probably one of my son's favourite meals that I used to make him when he was growing up and he still gets me to make it for him now when he comes home to visit.

Guys, I've "stolen" a bunch of pictures and posted wanted ads using them with no citations - so far zero bitching. What am I doing wrong?
Is this his attempt at saying that the image I used is courtesy of the chip guide? It looks like a removed post with the red "x" but I have such a hard time following the shitty user experience.

Capture.JPG

Yessir. Now all I have to do is bait him to do it again on one of my photos "stolen" from the chip guide but where I've removed EXIF data and also cropped it. Because then, it's technically courtesy of me.
It's like you've done this before :unsure:

I would post a video for them, "how to use PCF"

...but then I'd also have to post another video: "how to play a YouTube video".
Have you ever tried to watch a tutorial video on this thing MJ?
images.jpeg-4.jpg

Not exactly the easiest thing ever... and to think the entire CB operates from one of those... the only thing I could ever do on one was play Oregon Trail... and even that was a tough program for that beast!

Last edited:
We should all change our avatars to alien heads, they're whole convention theme over there is an alien invasion of chip collectors...
Probably the most ultimate troll...

I have have to explain to you how to use a forum...

I won't be able to explain to you how to use a forum.

Guilty. With all the cross-posting I figured that would get noticed and get a chuckle. BTW I'm watching this thread again because it has resumed being interesting and moved past the gastronomical. :D
<thread derail> So what other type of questionable (but delicious) meat product is good in some kind of gravy served over some variety of bread? :wtf::p

Do they these types of deep philosophical discussions over at CB? </thread derail>

OK - back to discussing how you can run a BB on technology from the time of the moon landing in 2022.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom