Who has the rights to your photos submitted to Chipguide? Please READ (4 Viewers)

but I have such a hard time following the shitty user experience.
This can't be said enough. I would like to be active over there. I'm practically an old man myself! And I promise, I wouldn't argue about pictures! I couldn't care less about who owns a picture. But I just can't go there - that website literally makes me angry.
Somebody recently suggested I post a "wanted" ad there. I tried that once and got some good results. But honestly, I just can't bear the thought of doing it again. Trying to navigate that site sucks the joy from my life and it just isn't worth it.
If anybody over there is actually reading this, please take it as constructive criticism. Update the site! Welcome new members! Generate membership fees! Or leave things as they are - dead man walking.

Also, wtf @ ”devolved” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
lol, I almost replied and said "I think you mean evolved" :p
"Hard site to navigate" :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Haha is this a troll or actually legit?
legit.. some are just familiar with one page that has all posts... bulletin board style
I suspect going to another section to find out about sale items and another section to discuss this or that, or why there is a thread titled "Let's Talk Grilled Cheese", etc. is foreign (and possibly scary) to many of them.
BTW I'm watching this thread again because it has resumed being interesting and moved past the gastronomical. :D
We still need to figure out if cheese is a condiment or not.. and go.. :sneaky:

legit.. some are just familiar with one page that has all posts... bulletin board style
I suspect going to another section to find out about sale items and another section to discuss this or that, or why there is a thread titled "Let's Talk Grilled Cheese", etc. is foreign (and possibly scary) to many of them.

Depends on whether it's the main ingredient, a la grilled cheese sandwich, or a side, as in turkey with Swiss.

I vote that it goes both ways, it identifies as X, and I respect that.

Depends on whether it's the main ingredient, a la grilled cheese sandwich, or a side, as in turkey with Swiss.
There are arguments even there. If I'm presented with charcuterie and cheeses, some would argue the cheeses were a side, and I would argue they were as important as the delicious meats.

We should all change our avatars to alien heads, they're whole convention theme over there is an alien invasion of chip collectors...
Probably the most ultimate troll...
that's just weird... but why do you think they are all trying to get on here? Words probably getting out that peeps here are slingin doo doo. Remember there are folks that operate on both platforms.

Be kind to your neighbors, many of these amazing sets we own wouldn't exist without years of those folks dedication fo the hobby.

They have plenty of "chip" collectors, we are known as the "set" collectors. Again it's OK that we all enjoy this hobby in our own ways.

Composed that last night... and who would be so petty to change their avitar just to be funny? So childish... never mind. BTW mine says "kit" underneath the green circle! Lmao

that's just weird... but why do you think they are all trying to get on here? Words probably getting out that peeps here are slingin doo doo. Remember there are folks that operate on both platforms.

Be kind to your neighbors, many of these amazing sets we own wouldn't exist without years of those folks dedication fo the hobby.

They have plenty of "chip" collectors, we are known as the "set" collectors. Again it's OK that we all enjoy this hobby in our own ways.

Composed that last night... and who would be so petty to change their avitar just to be funny? So childish... never mind. BTW mine says "kit" underneath the green circle! Lmao
Yes, the C64!!!

May we all have a moment of silence
the-oregon-trail_1.gif

I realize this is not actual current events... but if that occurred I would probably just jump off the wagon... no reason to continue. Not sure why that appendage needed 143 pounds of food, sure had a lot of miles on ole Penis... poor little guy!

This can't be said enough. I would like to be active over there. I'm practically an old man myself! And I promise, I wouldn't argue about pictures! I couldn't care less about who

The pictures were just another example on how out of touch and literally outright wrong Kaplan is in handling the Club. If you knew the many issues that went on behind the scenes (like asking the board to bring a lawsuit against Oscar for using CG photos not credited the way he wanted) then you might feel as pissed off as I do at that a-hole. It's not just about pictures.

The pictures were just another example on how out of touch and literally outright wrong Kaplan is in handling the Club. If you new the many issues that went on behind the scenes (like asking the board to bring a lawsuit against Oscar for using CG photos not credited the way he wanted) then you might feel as pissed off as I do at that a-hole. It's not just about pictures.
If he asks the board to bring a lawsuit against me for misuse of proper photo credit, I'd consider that my greatest achievement in the world of chipping.

It is what I heard from a higher up in the club. Whether he officially brought it to the board I don't know, but it was something he was said to have wanted to do. I have seen the posts between the two and I can only categorize his behavior as haranguing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom