What's your favorite/lucky hand? (1 Viewer)

K 5, preferably sooted. For some reason those two cards seem to come out on the flop together. I'll limp or call a small raise with it, but I'll never play for stacks pre-flop with it.

K 5, preferably sooted. For some reason those two cards seem to come out on the flop together. I'll limp or call a small raise with it, but I'll never play for stacks pre-flop with it.

This makes sense because where I'm from, channel 5 news is called "King 5 News", and their logo is "K5". Around these parts, the hand is known as "The Home Team", which is their slogan. Naturally, of course, this is why you see the hand flopping together which such great propensity.

I can tell you my least favorite - QQ.

I have about a 95% lose rate with it since stumping for Suicide Queens.

Q9 sooted is the nutz tho

Q9 suited---I dont love this hand but seem to always hit big with it----So I guess I love this hand

JJ-Never playing again....going right in the muck

:6s::3s:

and always with a raise.

Long story, but it has history first immortalized 11 years ago in a hilarious animated video, produced by a local Turkish player when he flopped the flush (and straight flush draw) and lost to a weaker player's runner-runner full-house ("a feel boot"). I still laugh at just the thought of the video, since it's been long lost. It ran about three minutes, and totally documented the hand from hero's perspective.

The first line was:

"Under dee gun, I does the peek and find seeks trey soooooted spades, so of course, I raise......"

The last line was:

"Fookin' donks."

In the old limit online days I made more money with AA and KK than the other 167 combos. AA won like 86 percent of the time - that'll be my favorite.

:8h::8s: (or any pocket 8). Love em. 8 is my favourite number for unknown reason. I wouldn't say I get particularly lucky with pocket 8s but I will play them to the flop every time within reason.

Interesting to see a few K9 fans here. I also love looking down to that combo for some reason.

I like jine.

We also used to pay a bounty when a hand was won with five-deuce.

Resurrecting this.

Don’t have a “lucky” hand, but I have a few that I love to look at:

:ks::kc:
:js::ts:
:kc::tc:

Clearly I have no use for red cards.

Q4

Yes, it's crap. I seldom play it because, as noted, it's crap.

I've flopped more full houses with Q4 than any other hand. Crazy.

:7d::2s: any suit

Not even joking. I play that sh*t balls to the wall every time. It's my personal power-up.

FinishedFarawayCoral-size_restricted.gif

I seem to flop a lot of sets with pocket 6s. Least favorite hand has to be JJ or A-rag, I seem to get dealt that a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom