What's your least favorite Hold'em hand? (4 Viewers)

3, 5
2, 4
2, 3

Pretty much two low numbers that aren’t a pair. 2, 2 has chances, but getting two pairs isn’t looking good…

I said 83 because Ive gone nights where I have seen it an inordinate number of times. I mean, a lot more than any other shit hand. It’s ridiculous.

I've lost more money to AJ off suit than probably any other hand. It's far and away my least favorite.
It's the cursed hand. I die a little on the inside each time I get it. If I flop top pair or two pair if I'm pigheaded enough to play it, it's just going in so I have less of a chance to get sucked out on if I'm ahead.

A6. Because I feel like I always have to play it but it's easily dominated and can't make a wheel.

KJ.

Always looks like a strong hand pre-flop, but most of the time you're 2nd best in a big pot.

K-9 off suit...insta fold unless I can check it on the BB....but flop a K, and then I lose chips because an A comes on the turn or river.
If the turn is KK, I'll lose on with the lower kicker because the guy that was supposed to fold A-K off didn't

I managed to misplay AQ four times in an hour in the pcf stars tournament last night, losing each time. Then I lost half my stack to an opponent who had AQ. So that hand is on my sht list right now.
Doyle was right about that hand.”

My knee jerk reaction to this thread was JJs. When I calmed down and thought about it more, it’s things that are 9 or less and that aren’t connected let alone suited. They all look like offensive poop-eh. Might as well be 72.
1709294871378.jpeg

K9s
Always tempts me and never wins
This is my hand. I've gone through streaks where I get 2 pair minimum. There was a night where I got this 6 times in 5 hours, and won every time. At this point my friends expect I have it if in the hand and the board is good for K9.

None of the worst possible hands are my least favorite, just because they're easy decisions. I don't need to be involved in every hand.

Of the playable hands, I used to think JJ like a lot of people. But I've honestly found plenty of success with it, and I'm not afraid to let it go when it looks bad.

Starting to creep up on me as least favorite playable hand is KQo. It's weirdly borderline, and so rarely hits for me. If there's a straight draw, it never arrives. If I have top pair, it seems I'm always up against the A kicker version.

And lastly my least favorite just to see when I peel is any Qx where x is disconnected. Q4, Q3, etc. It just annoys me for some reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom