What hours is Tina generally active? (2 Viewers)

Larold

Pair
Reaction score
I'm about to pay for a large Tina order, but she entered my address incorrectly in a way such that the order would never arrive. In Alibaba I did a change request and provided the correct address to her. (Alibaba does not let me, the buyer, modify the shipping address that she entered. I think she has to do it from her end.)

I'm curious what hours of the day you all have been able to get responses? I feel like it's a minimum 24-hour cycle. Just let me know -your- local TZ or convert to UTC - I'm used to timezone gymnastics.

Thanks all!

A1973471-C437-4C95-9D13-720A2A59432F.gif

Don’t need to be worry, the chips orders will take weeks to fulfill.

Tina side will have notice and reach out to you way before then, also it about 7am at China local time now
Cool - does that mean that even after I pay for them, there will be plenty of time for her to correct the address?
That's the main reason I've been antsy - I want to pay for them so that we can move this order forward. (I think she said she should be able to ship within 2 weeks of payment.) I'm just worried that paying somehow locks in the details on the order which would be Bad News(tm).

Cool - does that mean that even after I pay for them, there will be plenty of time for her to correct the address?
That's the main reason I've been antsy - I want to pay for them so that we can move this order forward. (I think she said she should be able to ship within 2 weeks of payment.) I'm just worried that paying somehow locks in the details on the order which would be Bad News(tm).
Ya and from experience, her respond and after-sales services are pretty good too

I'm about to pay for a large Tina order, but she entered my address incorrectly in a way such that the order would never arrive. In Alibaba I did a change request and provided the correct address to her. (Alibaba does not let me, the buyer, modify the shipping address that she entered. I think she has to do it from her end.)

I'm curious what hours of the day you all have been able to get responses? I feel like it's a minimum 24-hour cycle. Just let me know -your- local TZ or convert to UTC - I'm used to timezone gymnastics.

Thanks all!
I've gotten pretty quick responses from her when sending messages late in the evening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom