Weed thread (2 Viewers)

I agree that’s why I go thru nearby friends

But much like the poker games we play- as my dad says -

Everything’s legal…. Until you get caught.

So keep it quiet, smile at your neighbors and wave. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
I’m from a generation where you don’t talk about fight club.

Things haven’t always been this way and they won’t always be this way. This topic can be a very divisive area.

Politicians never waste a divisive area.
It’s wild how the times have changed. Some states you can pick up a newspaper n find the “ strain of the week” review with flavor and tasting notes n where to get it right next to the lotto numbers and upcoming weather. Vegas at planet 13 they pay drivers 10-15$ per person and give out sandwiches n sodas to the drivers for dropping people off to spend money. Cash Incentives to go to the weed shop!!! That’s living right there.

Suprised to see so many people on this fourm partake. Figured it would be less since people here like to drink and to much liquor and some pot gives you the spins. But I’ll come back when it’s federally legal. I’m a law abiding citizen :)

Never had pot that gave me the spins. And smoked a ton for years. Would not buy on the street any more with this fentanyl shit going down these days. Illinois won’t let you grow your own yet or I would never have to buy again. Grew back in the day outside and harvested over a pound of primo buds per plant. Please let me grow just 4, and I will grow every other year.

Never had pot that gave me the spins. And smoked a ton for years. Would not buy on the street any more with this fentanyl shit going down these days. Illinois won’t let you grow your own yet or I would never have to buy again. Grew back in the day outside and harvested over a pound of primo buds per plant. Please let me grow just 4, and I will grow every other year.
Yeah it would be really nice to just grow your own and not have to go through all the government shit. They allow medical in Florida though which is nice since you know what you’re getting and no tax on the product (not that I’d know). But for the spins if you want to experience it just get as drunk as you’d be leaving a bar at 2 am in college and roll up a fatty. Usually gives my friends the spins.

Can't tell you how incredibly strange it was to walk into a shop on the Indian Reservation and buy weed today. Got a couple indica varieties.

Death Star & Strawberry Cheesecake
PXL_20220626_200113469.jpg

I read about a guy once who partook in enough weed that he shit out of his mouth. Very rare. But not impossible. And still not an OD. :LOL: :laugh:
Pretty sure there's an episode about shitting out of your mouth on SouthPark somewhere. I didn't recall it being about pot, though.

Can't tell you how incredibly strange it was to walk into a shop on the Indian Reservation and buy weed today. Got a couple indica varieties.

Death Star & Strawberry Cheesecake
View attachment 938855
Looks like some gas man! Curious how much? I’m FL it’ll set you back average $30/eighth, but some dispos won’t let you look at the product which is super annoying. Cheapest I’ve seen was $12.50/eighth and most expensive was $70/eighth.

Looks like some gas man! Curious how much? I’m FL it’ll set you back average $30/eighth, but some dispos won’t let you look at the product which is super annoying. Cheapest I’ve seen was $12.50/eighth and most expensive was $70/eighth.
It's was $10 per gram, so I got 2g of each.

I wish the US growers out there would grow hazes with Amsterdam genetics. The best thing about Holland weed is the selection of old school varieties of haze sativas. Super Silver Haze, Amnesia Haze, Cannalope Haze…. Can’t get them in the states. When I find one here the flavor isn’t really anything like a Dutch haze. It’s hard to find a good Durban Poison too. I used to really like Grey Area near Dam Square, Boerejongens, Katsu in the Pijp, Het Ballonnetje. These are good shops and not tourist traps. Nothing better to wake earlier in Amsterdam, walk the canals with a smoke and then get a coffee while everyone is still in bed hungover. There probably isn’t a better walking city on the planet.

I’m exceedingly picky when buying. I only buy 30%+ strains to limit the amount I smoke. There are two shops I really like. Herbal Cure in Denver is very solid. I also discovered Essence in Pasadena. Haven’t tried their branches in Vegas, the menus aren’t the same and nothing like the high thc weeds from those two shops…yet. I’m not really a social smoker, take a couple hits is all I need or want.

I’m not really a social smoker, take a couple hits is all I need or want.
Interesting read. This is also how I roll. I can smoke socially but prefer to do it alone. I also only need one or two hits. Weed lasts me forever.

I wish the US growers out there would grow hazes with Amsterdam genetics. The best thing about Holland weed is the selection of old school varieties of haze sativas. Super Silver Haze, Amnesia Haze, Cannalope Haze…. Can’t get them in the states. When I find one here the flavor isn’t really anything like a Dutch haze. It’s hard to find a good Durban Poison too. I used to really like Grey Area near Dam Square, Boerejongens, Katsu in the Pijp, Het Ballonnetje. These are good shops and not tourist traps. Nothing better to wake earlier in Amsterdam, walk the canals with a smoke and then get a coffee while everyone is still in bed hungover. There probably isn’t a better walking city on the planet.

I’m exceedingly picky when buying. I only buy 30%+ strains to limit the amount I smoke. There are two shops I really like. Herbal Cure in Denver is very solid. I also discovered Essence in Pasadena. Haven’t tried their branches in Vegas, the menus aren’t the same and nothing like the high thc weeds from those two shops…yet. I’m not really a social smoker, take a couple hits is all I need or want.
They’ve got a solid Durban Poison strains in Florida. A few crosses as well that use Durban poison for the cross like Durban Dawg and Durban Funk. Never been to Amsterdam except for layovers, but I’m sure that they’ve got stuff that puts American weed to shame.

They’ve got a solid Durban Poison strains in Florida. A few crosses as well that use Durban poison for the cross like Durban Dawg and Durban Funk. Never been to Amsterdam except for layovers, but I’m sure that they’ve got stuff that puts American weed to shame.
It’s just the old school flavors I’m after. California and Denver weed is plenty strong. The Dutch enjoy their hazes while over here its more indica and kush.

I don’t know much about weed but every time I read “Durban Poison” I kept hearing a song lyric. I’ve never heard of this before… or had I! Love me some Humble Pie and all of a sudden it came to me, Thirty Days in the Hole!
80A6F208-4967-453A-AFBA-32BE48A30BB8.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom