Weed thread (9 Viewers)

Illegal in Sweden but I smoked some in my younger years. I have friends that still do but I’m fine with wine being my only drug now.

I have a friend that got properly fucked up on our trip to Amsterdam way back though (only weed afaik). He got so sick and scared we had to take him to the hospital. He was fine later
I read about a guy once who partook in enough weed that he shit out of his mouth. Very rare. But not impossible. And still not an OD. :LOL: :laugh:

Where’s the pr0n pics at. I don’t even smoke but there’s not enough pics in here
Here's one of my grows :D
20130223_171247.jpg
20130302_180539.jpg
20130324_000357.jpg
20130403_233223.jpg
20130404_202952.jpg
20130412_200442.jpg

So what's this thread supposed to be about?

Weed is legal for rec use as of the last election cycle. There are now dispensaries all over the place.

Do I partake? Sure here and there. I like a couple drags off the sativa pen after the kids go to bed. Mix it in with a couple beers or a full glass of red and it's a nice way to end an evening with basically no chance of a H.O.

Edibles are cool too but the effect is different and it lasts WAY longer... if I take it too late it stimulates my mind and then I can't sleep.

I'll tell you one thing, sometimes a little cannabis REALLY puts me in the zone when it comes to online poker. When I hit cruising altitude, I just feel super in-tune with everyone's moves, intentions, etc.

Grower & daily smoker...when I was in the club scene, everything except needle stuff

If you check my Derby Club set, it has a 420 easter egg
Anyone going to Dan's meetup that can hook me up ?

I live in a northern county of Indiana. Weed is illegal in my state. In Michigan, it's legal and all over the place. If you drive by the parking lots of the dispensaries in southern Michigan, it's almost entirely Indiana plates. I find that hilarious. Free markets at work.

So what's this thread supposed to be about?

Weed is legal for rec use as of the last election cycle. There are now dispensaries all over the place.

Do I partake? Sure here and there. I like a couple drags off the sativa pen after the kids go to bed. Mix it in with a couple beers or a full glass of red and it's a nice way to end an evening with basically no chance of a H.O.

Edibles are cool too but the effect is different and it lasts WAY longer... if I take it too late it stimulates my mind and then I can't sleep.

I'll tell you one thing, sometimes a little cannabis REALLY puts me in the zone when it comes to online poker. When I hit cruising altitude, I just feel super in-tune with everyone's moves, intentions, etc.
Hey Mike, pretty sure you can just make this thread about whatever you like. It's not my thread but anything MJ related I suppose.

It's legal here now as well, no dispensaries here yet and I think we can grow up to 6 plants for personal use. I don't know if either of this is in effect yet but you can partake recreationally now. Never thought I'd see the day, honestly.

Your third post is exactly me, minus the kids, and once in a great while.

Never had an edible but I am curious on how that feels comparatively. I have enough trouble sleeping as is, this is always intensified from alcohol and MJ, way too much mental stimulation from the latter. Maybe a heavy indica would help here. This is something to think about when the dispensaries come around and I can fine tune.

I know exactly how you feel about the poker. On occasion this is how it worked with me and playing pool. More often than not I was a mess but when I was on I couldn't miss a ball, like in a trance or something.

Good post.

Never had an edible but I am curious on how that feels comparatively. I have enough trouble sleeping as is, this is always intensified from alcohol and MJ, way too much mental stimulation from the latter. Maybe a heavy indica would help here. This is something to think about when the dispensaries come around and I can fine tune.
When you get a chance, try a tincture or another product with CBN (you know, like THC, CBD . . .). That stuff is great for sleep.

When you get a chance, try a tincture or another product with CBN (you know, like THC, CBD . . .). That stuff is great for sleep.
Thanks, I'll have to look into this. Had trouble sleeping for 20 years now, few hours a night, if I'm lucky.

As much as I say I partake nearly everyday- it’s usually a few puffs after dinner like an after dinner drink. Not smoking and entire joint- a rolled cigarette lasts days. My wife has nerve damage from an accident when she was in her 20’s and the blue dream takes the edge off and doesn’t make her drowsy.

In regard to edibles Learn the levels of edibles, they can ruin your next day if you take too much.
I did not know how to figure edibles and my son gave me a chocolate bar, it looked like a hershey bar. My wife and I ate one square, waited 3 hours and nothing happened- so we ate 3 more pieces and waited and nothing. It was late Sunday and we went to bed. Alarm went off Monday morning and a woke up sat up and tried to get out of bed but couldn’t figure which way was up. I’ve had minor bouts of vertigo from inner ear issues, so I thought I was having another episode. I stumbled down the hall to the master bath and held onto the vanity to steady myself. I looked in the mirror and realized I was having a hard time thinking straight. I stumbled back to bed to tell my wife something was wrong. She woke, sat up and started falling over. That’s when we realized the chocolate was working- horrible feeling. Nothing like the normal feeling- so I “OD’d” on weed and I was no where near in trouble, but just felt lousy with bed spins.

First time I had called out sick in 5 years- I don’t like edibles.

Last edited:
Big fan of the greens myself. 1/8 to 1/4 a day smoker. Sour diesel and Og Kush strains are my personal favorite. In vegas a company called Fleur grows a strain called “ orange cookies” it’s been a rare find of late cuz they were having a tough time getting the thc levels to where they felt comfortable so a lot of batches were axed but if you can find it as a habitual weed smoker it’s by far the most orange zest fresh cut fruit smoke I’ve ever had in my life with off the chart terp percentages so that I’d have to say is my favorite favorite as of late. Great thread great great thread.

Big fan of the greens myself. 1/8 to 1/4 a day smoker. Sour diesel and Og Kush strains are my personal favorite. In vegas a company called Fleur grows a strain called “ orange cookies” it’s been a rare find of late cuz they were having a tough time getting the thc levels to where they felt comfortable so a lot of batches were axed but if you can find it as a habitual weed smoker it’s by far the most orange zest fresh cut fruit smoke I’ve ever had in my life with off the chart terp percentages so that I’d have to say is my favorite favorite as of late. Great thread great great thread.
Damn, that's a lot per day lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom