Weed thread (1 Viewer)

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ARM BEARS!

1989911574-uJNKH.png

I live in Northern California by Humboldt. Been a mass acreage farmer years. God gave us all the seeds, berries, plants and herbs to use. Chapter one. Page one. Every known version. The rest of the anti cannabis movement is just nonsense. Devils work to divide us. Long live the healing forms of cannabis!!!!

Last edited:
I don’t care what people do as long as you don’t bother me or cost me money.

That said I’ve always been interested in the perception of things. Society usually considers drugs worse than alcohol but a daily pot smoker isn’t as bad as a daily drinker. :unsure:

Also, I think it’s ironic when people will say they smoke pot for pain so they don’t have to take medication o_O

I'd rather smoke weed than drink. I've done both to excess more than once and only one leaves me praying to the porcelain throne the next day while the other just gives a nice afterglow the day after. Plus Snoop Dogg brought up a very valid point when he discussed why he prefers to smoke and not drink in this quote.

"When a n***a get high, he lowkey chilling. I don't see no fighting. You could put a thousand motherfuckers in one room that don't like each other. Put some weed in the air, them n***as gonna be taking selfies and doing all kinds of cool shit."
-Snoop Dogg

So I'll leave y'all with that. You can put 1000 assholes in one room and once they all spark up they'll be chillin'. So as a community of 11.1K assholes and counting (myself included) lets all remember to treat each other with kindness and respect. Just like Snoop would expect us to if we were all high :)

Nice, this thread exists.

I dunno if anyone's already said this but as a long time smoker for many years, you could imagine my confusion when I saw the words "THC" all over the classifieds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom