Weed thread (1 Viewer)

I visit the weed store once year on my brother-in-law’s birthday to buy him the strongest thc content in the store because he smokes daily. Always makes me laugh thinking about him losing grip of reality on strong weed. I like to think he becomes ’that new guy‘ that takes a hit off of Snoop Dogg’s blunt haha! (I don’t partake so not sure how that hard that stuff hits him, but still funny to think about) o_O:sick::LOL: :laugh:

Cheers to this thread!

Last edited:
I think I smoke almost each and everyday.... I run a highly successful contracting company in the Boston area, I work 60 hours a week, run 40 projects at a time and am not a stoner. I enjoy weed more than alcohol, but not the melt you in the you couch kind- but I don't mind if you do- to each their own.

That and I'm evil I guess...

Last edited:
Can't see why this would be taboo but it's not my forum. I'm pro weed, used to smoke/vape a bit back in the day. Not too much anymore but on occasion. I grew some for several years in a PC case, just for personal use but haven't done it in a few years now. I'd post a few pics but I don't want to push it. Smoke it if you got it :tup:

Back when I used to live in CO I had my medical license for chronic back pain. It helped me to stop taking pain meds which was phenomenal. I ‘high’ly recommend to anyone for pain relief. :love: (red eyes)

These days it’s hit or miss with if it’ll cause anxiety. Whiskey is much more predictable for me so I mainly just stick to that :sneaky:

I've never used and I have no desire to. I'm all for legalization. For one, I don't think its any worse for you than tobacco or alcohol, but I also think we've gotten to the ridiculous point where we have a contradictory legal patchwork that is unworkable. I'm originally from a state where it is now legal. Over the holidays my brother went to the dispensary and got some edibles and he and my entire family, including my parents and 85 year old grandfather, tried some while we played cards. However, I couldn't because I'm in the military and transitioning into federal service so my career would get nuked if I failed a drug test for weed. I'm a judge advocate in the Marine Corps and we've reached this absurd point where people fail drug tests for weed and as a matter of policy have to face certain disciplinary actions, however the people handling most of that discipline don't really care about weed so they regularly don't hammer weed users. Its a bunch of wasted time, money, and effort.

Back when I used to live in CO I had my medical license for chronic back pain. It helped me to stop taking pain meds which was phenomenal. I ‘high’ly recommend to anyone for pain relief. :love: (red eyes)

These days it’s hit or miss with if it’ll cause anxiety. Whiskey is much more predictable for me so I mainly just stick to that :sneaky:
I feel ya. I've always liked to smoke by myself actually, usually at night when I have nothing to do but game or play the guitar. It's always given me some anxiety and paranoia but it depends on my surroundings. Kind of a one hit wonder these days, which is good because I can make an eighth last months haha.

I've never used and I have no desire to. I'm all for legalization. For one, I don't think its any worse for you than tobacco or alcohol, but I also think we've gotten to the ridiculous point where we have a contradictory legal patchwork that is unworkable. I'm originally from a state where it is now legal. Over the holidays my brother went to the dispensary and got some edibles and he and my entire family, including my parents and 85 year old grandfather, tried some while we played cards. However, I couldn't because I'm in the military and transitioning into federal service so my career would get nuked if I failed a drug test for weed. I'm a judge advocate in the Marine Corps and we've reached this absurd point where people fail drug tests for weed and as a matter of policy have to face certain disciplinary actions, however the people handling most of that discipline don't really care about weed so they regularly don't hammer weed users. Its a bunch of wasted time, money, and effort.
Tobacco and alcohol are way worse IMO, it's not even close.

I feel ya. I've always liked to smoke by myself actually, usually at night when I have nothing to do but game or play the guitar. It's always given me some anxiety and paranoia but it depends on my surroundings. Kind of a one hit wonder these days, which is good because I can make an eighth last months haha.

Oh yeah, that’s the best way to do it

Right, that’s where I am. There was a time when I smoked a lot, in my younger years. But then it started giving me anxiety, so I stopped - why would I want that?
These days, I can take a poke if I’ve got a measure of booze in me - that seems to keep the heebie newbies away. But then you to be careful, because mixing too much will mess me up. So no, I don’t smoke much weed.

But I don’t want to hear any of this stoner crap. It all comes down the the person - if I guy’s gonna be a flake, maybe he’ll be a more noticble flake if he’s stoned all the time, but don’t blame the drugs - it the guy. There’s a guy at my game who smokes more weed than anybody I know, but he’s the guy I’d always believe if he says a pot’s off and he’s the guy I always have double count my stacks.

BF731B0D-AE1B-4E60-A306-C4F682061CED.gif

I might never smoke/vape weed again. Water soluble drops and edibles on the other hand…yes please.

Weed is 100% legal in Canada, plus you can grow up to four plants.

Man what a pleasure it is walking into a nice store and paying for electric lettuce with my credit card. Still a novelty to me almost five years later.

We friggin did it lol!

Tobacco and alcohol are way worse IMO, it's not even close.
I can't +1 this enough.

I'm a firm believer in full federal legalization. Cannabis is significantly less harmful and less addictive than tobacco or alcohol.

I'm not a fan of smoking though, because frankly, inhaling smoke into your lungs is never really a good thing. Edibles are the way to go IMHO.

Right, that’s where I am. There was a time when I smoked a lot, in my younger years. But then it started giving me anxiety, so I stopped - why would I want that?
These days, I can take a poke if I’ve got a measure of booze in me - that seems to keep the heebie newbies away. But then you to be careful, because mixing too much will mess me up. So no, I don’t smoke much weed.

But I don’t want to hear any of this stoner crap. It all comes down the the person - if I guy’s gonna be a flake, maybe he’ll be a more noticble flake if he’s stoned all the time, but don’t blame the drugs - it the guy. There’s a guy at my game who smokes more weed than anybody I know, but he’s the guy I’d always believe if he says a pot’s off and he’s the guy I always have double count my stacks.
Yep, that's pretty accurate. One thing I've learned in my 43 years is after a moderate night of drinking, don't cap it off with toke. That leads to straight spins and I get sick.

It really affects everybody differently, some people turn into space cadets, like me some sometimes, and some people ultra focus on it, also me sometimes. Depends on a lot of factors. In my teens I'd gamble and play competitive pool high as a kite. These days I don't think I could make a ball lol.

Yep, that's pretty accurate. One thing I've learned in my 43 years is after a moderate night of drinking, don't cap it off with toke. That leads to straight spins and I get sick.

It really affects everybody differently, some people turn into space cadets, like me some sometimes, and some people ultra focus on it, also me sometimes. Depends on a lot of factors. In my teens I'd gamble and play competitive pool high as a kite. These days I don't think I could make a ball lol.
I heard a story about a guy who had a gummy at a PCF meetup in Vegas, spaced out a bit, and had to be reminded more than once that it was his action during the meetup tourney. I'm pretty sure he didn't cash, and he didn't care that he didn't cash because he was having a great time.

Wasn't me, of course, because theoretically I could get in career trouble for using (though practically, it won't ever happen). But it was a guy I know.

I can't +1 this enough.

I'm a firm believer in full federal legalization. Cannabis is significantly less harmful and less addictive than tobacco or alcohol.

I'm not a fan of smoking though, because frankly, inhaling smoke into your lungs is never really a good thing. Edibles are the way to go IMHO.
Yes, burning any type of combustible plant matter is going to have some negative impact on your lungs. There is something about smoking weed that is satisfying though. Maybe because that's how I first did it, before all this new technology with edibles and vaping and all that. I prefer to vape if possible.

I will say though, and I know you didn't say this, but marijuana is definitely addictive, especially from a mental standpoint. It's still magnitudes less harmful than alcohol or tobacco, which will just straight up kill you.

Never tried it. Mainly because I’m afraid of getting addicted and overdosing.

But I don’t care in least if others enjoy it. Laws against it are stupid.

Yes, burning any type of combustible plant matter is going to have some negative impact on your lungs. There is something about smoking weed that is satisfying though. Maybe because that's how I first did it, before all this new technology with edibles and vaping and all that. I prefer to vape if possible.

I will say though, and I know you didn't say this, but marijuana is definitely addictive, especially from a mental standpoint. It's still magnitudes less harmful than alcohol or tobacco, which will just straight up kill you.
Yeah, I should be clear that while it is not physically addictive, it can definitely be psychologically addictive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom