Weed thread (5 Viewers)

Never tried it. Mainly because I’m afraid of getting addicted and overdosing.

But I don’t care in least if others enjoy it. Laws against it are stupid.
Well, you certainly won't overdose, it's never happened in the history of the world. It's definitely a substance that takes me inward, like psychedelics. You look at things differently, usually from a perspective you hadn't thought of previously. Listening to music is the best. Not for everyone, but I certainly enjoy an altered state of consciousness on occasion.

Get stoned, listen to any Pink Floyd album front to back with headphones on. If you don't come out the other side looking at life a little differently, you did it wrong.
Then the next time try a gram or two of shrooms for comparison. (I've never tried shrooms but heard it's quite the experience)

Then the next time try a gram or two of shrooms for comparison. (I've never tried shrooms but heard it's quite the experience)
Been there haha, it's one of the best experiences ive had in my life actually. Shrooms are fun. You need to be in comfortable surroundings, or I do anyway.

Pro tip, don't do shrooms and watch 200 Motel :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Been there haha, it's one of the best experiences ive had in my life actually. Shrooms are fun. You need to be in comfortable surroundings, or I do anyway.

Woah, that was trippy and I'm not even high! haha. Pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy that either while shrooming

Weed is almost like alcohol up here in Canada.

There are weed stores everywhere. I'm sure there's one within a 5 minute drive anywhere in my city.

I used to smoke a ton in university. In my youth I would have considered the present state of availability as utopian. But I don't partake anymore. The last time I got high was a trip to the head office a few years back. The night before a full day of meetings and presentations I toked up with a colleague. He's a heavyweight smoker and I made the mistake of trying to keep up. Maybe it was the old stoner in me who thought he could keep up. I wound up getting super paranoid and stayed up all night working and revamping my presentations. I killed at the presentations and meetings. Moral of the story? I needed more weed in my life.

Woah, that was trippy and I'm not even high! haha. Pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy that either while shrooming
It's a classic. To this day when I think of shrooms I associate the time I watched that movie with my buddy. Seared into the brain.

a normal dose won't have you tripping balls if that's the experience you are after
Look, I trip on my balls enough as it is
1654143817945.gif

KNOW YOUR DOPE FIEND! You may not be able to see his eyes because of TEA SHADES, but his knuckles will be WHITE from INNER TENSION, and his pants will be CRUSTED WITH SEMEN from constantly JACKING OFF when he can't find a RAPE victim...
HST

Wow.

My mom actually introduced me to Zappa and the Mothers of Invention, but somehow I've never seen or even heard of this movie. I guess I'll have to fix that.

I don't even care if you shave your legs.

Wow.

My mom actually introduced me to Zappa and the Mothers of Invention, but somehow I've never seen or even heard of this movie. I guess I'll have to fix that.

I don't even care if you shave your legs.
It was definitely a lot of fun and very confusing when I watched it way back in the day :)

It was definitely a lot of fun and very confusing when I watched it way back in the day :)
Well if that scene was any indication, I bet it was confusing as hell.

Thanks to you, I'm now sitting here listening to Freak Out! for the first time in years, and all I've had is a martini.

Illegal in Sweden but I smoked some in my younger years. I have friends that still do but I’m fine with wine being my only drug now.

Nobody ever OD'ed on weed.
I have a friend that got properly fucked up on our trip to Amsterdam way back though (only weed afaik). He got so sick and scared we had to take him to the hospital. He was fine later

fwiw I'm pro-weed. I'm less worried about someone smoking pot behind the wheel than I am someone drinking.

That being said, I've never partaken. Never had any interest. I'm all for others enjoying if it's their thing though.
smoke some weed and try driving, its prettty scary.

I used to smoke loads as a teenager, but just can't handle it anymore as an adult; today's stuff is just way too strong for me and sets my anxiety off real bad!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom