We should be able to buy sh!t chits for the classifieds. (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Know how we’re not supposed to threadcrap in the classifieds? Sometimes it’s really tempting. Sometimes it feels like you’d be doing the community a service, especially if other people are fluffing the ad.

Here’s my solution - sell us sh!t chits! If I buy 5 chits, I’m entitled to crap on 5 classified ads. Or on one ad 5 times. And it’s a win-win, because we could split the proceeds of the chits 50/50 between PCF and the seller who gets sh!t on.

Can we give it a trial run? Who’s good at coding?

And they need to be serialized, so they can be recorded and not used more than once.

Just post in the ad along with a photo of your serialized sh!t chip, and thread-crap to your heart's desire.

Yes please. At some point PCF has to take (some) responsibility of inflating chip prices. There are some ads where my natural response is wtf?! And seeing as noone pays for posting ads, I don't see why not. And I think it would be a good discussion on pricing. I don't see how saying "that pricing is nuts" or "The TCR prices you paid for these are under 50% of what you're asking. Why? Jerk." is thread crapping. Somehow the ad part of this forum is the only place where you can't be negative? It makes zero sense.
Would it really be the end of world? I could, to some degree, accept this if it was like the CT ads where you had to pay for it - but here it makes no sense. And if there's a discussion on the price the ad would "always" be on top so it would certainly get exposure...

Yes please. At some point PCF has to take (some) responsibility of inflating chip prices. There are some ads where my natural response is wtf?!

You mean like the AS $5 single on eBay for $20? I'm waiting for a few racks to pop up here for $2000 each... :cool

I'm only interested if you develop sh!t chips. This isn't pokerchitforum.com, ya know...
1668019152204.jpeg

Bless your heart!
One of my favorites. I had a coworker from Arkansas that would say this a lot. He would also say, "bless your little liver" if you had a crazy idea. :LOL: :laugh:

My favorite, though, was if you said something absolutely nuts. Without skipping a beat or even looking up, he would say, "Oh, you can do ANYTHING on your last day." :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

There should not be fear of calling out blatant misstatements in the Classifieds. That is not shit posting, that's looking out for each other (particularly the new guys). Bashing design, condition or pricing, well... That falls under caveat emptor, IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom