Tourney Have to submit rules to the Gaming Commission ... need opinions (1 Viewer)

Did you have something in there to define when an all-in bet does or does not constitute a raise? I.e. if the bet is 100 and I go all-in for 150, is that a raise or a call?

So looks like you will be licensed by a gaming commission. Pretty sure that is the main obstacle in placing an order with GPI.

I'd like to offer my services as poker chip liaison... (y) :thumbsup:

You covered rebuys/reentry, but what about late arrivers/registration?

That was brought up at the last planning meeting ....I forgot to add that part

My thought was that at other local area poker parlors, when they have a rebuy tourney, they let anyone come in as long as its before the end of the rebuy time. It seems to be the easiest way to handle it. As far as registration after the tourney starts, I don't anticipate any seats being available as we decided last week to cap at 55 and the place expected well over 60 to sign up. If we do have a few seats and someone wants to join late, it would have to be during the rebuy period. Once that ends, no one can enter the game or add chips.

So looks like you will be licensed by a gaming commission. Pretty sure that is the main obstacle in placing an order with GPI.

I'd like to offer my services as poker chip liaison... (y) :thumbsup:

You have no idea how I would love to get some custom Paulsons ..... if these tourneys are successful, I will look into getting custom CPC chips :)

of course they would be my design that I would donate to be used for the tourney :) (since I'd be footing the bill)

I had a set designed, but then blew a ton on my crazy Vegas House Mold Cash Game set (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom