We lost another great member.... (1 Viewer)

wow, this is really sad news. Always had great respect for Sal and his work. I hope his family is ok. love you Sal

Unbelievable. Looks like it was very unexpected according to FB posts from his sister. RIP Sal

Man, so many of my best memories as part of the chip community would never have happened without Sal. He was always a professional, but more than that he definitely had as much pride and joy in the designs he produced for us as any chipper does for their perfect set of customs. It can't compare to what his family and friends are feeling, but this is such a loss everybody here.

So sad. He was a true professional and always helpful.

That is really terrible news... he was always very helpful and a great asset to the chipping community.
just surreal.. I was emailing with him just a couple of weeks ago regarding a new oder.

Sal was an absolute class act and a true pleasure to work with. His talents and personality will be deeply missed. So incredibly saddened to hear of this news and sending my thoughts to his friends & family.

Shuffling a stack of Mayfairs tonight in your memory, Sal. May you rest peacefully.

RIP Sal. Never talked to him personally, but he seemed like a really cool guy.

What a great guy to work with on several projects. A true chipper who will be greatly missed by this community.
So sad. RIP Sal:(

Very sad indeed... I just received my latest order from him yesterday. He was always so easy to work with, and truly did go the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect for you... RIP Sal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom