We lost another great member.... (3 Viewers)

A wonderful guy and vendor. Shame to hear of this terrible news.

:(:(:(

Really sad and unexpected news.

He was a real asset to this community and will be greatly missed. I had the pleasure of working with on many projects, and can say he was a true professional.

RIP Salvatore

I think most everyone can agree - this sucks. I truly enjoyed my correspondence with Sal on all the things I bought from him, and his good natured attitude was a breath of fresh air.

New around these parts myself but Sal was simply great to interact with - and brought me the most beautiful set of chips that I own. Heartbreaking news. From his picture and Facebook it seems he was far too young and optimistic to leave this earth so suddenly. Thinking about him and those who loved him.

Rip.

I never had any interaction with him, but I followed some of the gb threads and he definitely came across as a great guy.

Dang, shitty news. Can say without question he was one of the good ones, easy to deal with, straight forward, and always replied no matter the dumb question from myself (the customer).

Rest Easy

Very sad news. RIP, Sal -- you will definitely be missed.

Dedicating the game tomorrow night to Sal. First time using the chips I just got from him.

20180212_154358.jpg

I am infinitely sadder now, after reading his profiles and browsing photos. But well worth the time. Seemed like someone I’d really be glad to share a drink, table and Friday night with while watching the 10:30pm west coast basketball games.

We knew him as Sal and seemingly everyone else knew him as Sam/Sammy... kinda puts it in perspective for me. RIP

I speechless. He was one of the good guys. He helped me a lot and gave me good advice vendor to vendor.

Rest in peace friend

I'm really bummed out now. I can barely express myself.

Sal was an excellent human being. Honest, smart, caring, and a well rounded guy. For it not for him, I think, and others in my poker group will agree, Hitmen Poker would have been just average. I bought plaques from him and Christmas card guards & bounties made by him. All of dealer buttons and regular bounty chips came from OWPS. He was a real pleasure to deal with.

Man this sucks.....

Rest in peace Sal :(:(:(

I will add that spoke with his sister earlier today and she said there will not be a public burial. Only a private service. I was hoping to send flowers or donate to a cause he supported in his honor but nothing had been set up.

Sad day! Sal was one of the good ones! Great to work with and went out of his way to help! A loss to the chipping world!

RIP Salvatore, you will surely be missed.

What?!? That's terrible news. Sal was definitely a great asset to the greater chipping community.

Whether it was an accident or an illness, I hope he didn't suffer. :(

Oh man. Sorry to hear about this. RIP Sal and my condolences to his family.

Gone way too young. Salvadore helped me out many years ago when I approached OWPS for my ceramic set. Great to work with, great communication, and patient to a fault with my noob questions and concerns and my crappy artwork. He will be sorely missed.

Maybe we should do a tribute chip for him, or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom