We lost another great member.... (3 Viewers)

anyone have an Idea of what I could do with a T shirt Press that my brother bought before passing, Never been used. I could really use the money since rent is coming up and I am going through hard times and cant afford it. I hate to see it go, but when times are hard you gotta do what ya gotta do.

You probably don't want the hassle of crating that up and shipping it so I would try and list it on a local marketplace site like FB, Craiglist, Let Go , etc for a quick pickup cash only sale.

Hi Amanda,
I just learned of the passing of Salvatore today. I just want you to know how much I appreciated his endless patience, dealing with my picky design criteria. He was so great to work with, so skilled and really knew what a guy wanted for poker chips. He also answered my endless emails about tweaking this line here, this color there, design questions etc. It saddens me greatly to find out what happened to him. I was intending to order more chips, and found out through a Google search and this forum. You can see from the forum how respected and cherished he was by this community.

He had created a set for my personal poker room a few years ago, in late 2016. The last design he did for me was a small order of memorial chips for the passing of my grandmother, since my grandparents and whole family like to play cards a lot... I ordered one chip for everyone in my family, and one for each of my grandparents' urns. I attached a couple pictures of the chips he made for me. They will last me forever! Salute to a great guy who will always be remembered. If you want me to send you a sample of each chip, I will gladly do so.

Also I would like to offer a gift - I do a lot of work with epoxy, in particular, I make poker tables and other things using epoxy as a design media. If you did receive a bunch of chips from people on this forum, I would gladly make some kind of display piece to showcase his work if you want...

IMG_1603 (Resize).JPG

Final Rathskeller with new Black chips Resize.jpg

BC-1119608_PROOF2c.jpg

Also a couple pics of epoxy works I have done:
Bottle cap art 1 (Medium).jpg
Bottle cap art 2 (Medium).jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom