Wanted: Indiana Grand .25 and .05 Label Design (4 Viewers)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Searched and looked through previous posts/threads. Didn't see this.

I am looking for an IG .25 design (on IG $500s if it matters) and IG.05 design (on Paris $2s if it matters). To be printed/provided by Mule Sticker.

Hoping for a pretty solid color match, not sure how that's done.

Let me know who can assist and make a quick buck!

Thanks

This be the lineup. Don’t care what the shapes inlay is, as long as it’s not repeated on the 1/5/25/100

85C70734-EB76-4D3D-AAA3-7CB7389C772A.jpeg

I guess I need to stalk and search and pm.

Did every person go through gear? I mean I would except I need these very quickly.

I guess I could also just ask, anyone have a gear order coming up?

Dick has quite a bit going on, and def wish him well but still need to find labels.

Trying to get labels here within 3-4 weeks-ish.

So that means no gear, dick is currently out. Anyone else have another lead? I guess I can give it a go with some googling skills and a software.

I don't know if you are still looking for artwork. Gonna have to state the obligatory "I am not a pro."

Color matching is an iterative process - and dependent on the printer (Sticker Mule) as much as the file itself. Someone that has done these labels and colors before with this vendor may have the colors down pat. I've never done it, so you should assume these colors will be off and could only be made a good match through an iterative process of getting samples then tweaking then more samples/retweaking.

But if you are really up against a hard deadline, I think these will probably be passable. But you might feel the need to redo them to get a better color match.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

1696202379551.png

1696202354313.png

I don't know if you are still looking for artwork. Gonna have to state the obligatory "I am not a pro."

Color matching is an iterative process - and dependent on the printer (Sticker Mule) as much as the file itself. Someone that has done these labels and colors before with this vendor may have the colors down pat. I've never done it, so you should assume these colors will be off and could only be made a good match through an iterative process of getting samples then tweaking then more samples/retweaking.

But if you are really up against a hard deadline, I think these will probably be passable. But you might feel the need to redo them to get a better color match.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

View attachment 1203926

View attachment 1203925
My friend, beggars cannot be choosers.

Giddyup!

I bet a local print shop could do the color matching for a fee. If time is the essence, that's probably the way to go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom