Vacation Home/Cabin for rent? (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
In mid April, 13th I believe my wife and I will be vacationing to celebrate our 30th Anniversary. I've left it up to her to decide. I can party anywhere we go. As per the norm with my wife she is struggling to make a decision. Initially we were going to hit an all inclusive in Mexico. She is now wavering on that.

So, I thought I would ask here if anyone has anything available to rent. Preferably in a warmer climate that MI. On the water, or close to the water would be a bonus. We wouldn't mind something secluded in the middle of nowhere, as long as the view was nice.

If you have something that might work, PM me with the details and your asking price.

I already checked with @k9dr for his beautiful place in Anna Maria Island. It will be occupied at that time. @slisk250 said his house in the mountains will probably be snowed in :(

Thanks

B

In mid April, 13th I believe my wife and I will be vacationing to celebrate our 30th Anniversary. I've left it up to her to decide. I can party anywhere we go. As per the norm with my wife she is struggling to make a decision. Initially we were going to hit an all inclusive in Mexico. She is now wavering on that.

So, I thought I would ask here if anyone has anything available to rent. Preferably in a warmer climate that MI. On the water, or close to the water would be a bonus. We wouldn't mind something secluded in the middle of nowhere, as long as the view was nice.

If you have something that might work, PM me with the details and your asking price.

I already checked with @k9dr for his beautiful place in Anna Maria Island. It will be occupied at that time. @slisk250 said his house in the mountains will probably be snowed in :(

Thanks

B
Hey Bill,
I’ve had really good results with HomeAway and VRBO. If I had a vacation home to rent, I’d gladly rent it to you. Definitely check these out, you can usually find exactly what your looking for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom