Found Pink chips to rent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
At our last poker night, we announced to our group that Mrs Zombie has cancer. We also learned a fellow member has cancer, and at least two other members (myself included) have battled the Big C.

Out next game, scheduled for October 7th, is going to be a fixed limit night. I thought, "How about a pink chip game?" It is breast cancer awareness month, so a pink chip game seems apt. The problem is, We don't have enough pink chips.

So into the marketplace. Can I build a set in under 3 weeks? No. So now I'm looking to rent a set for the night.

Were looking for a set big enough to handle 16-20 players. We will pay shipping (both ways) and are willing to pay a (very) modest rental fee.

Idk what fixed limit is, never played. If you possibly want to do limit, I have a personal fav limit set.

Happy to send these gorgeous sparkles your direction. 14 racks, but I can add to that before game time if needed.

99F2A82B-5D79-4C74-A8B8-647BD06BEAEF.jpeg

At our last poker night, we announced to our group that Mrs Zombie has cancer. We also learned a fellow member has cancer, and at least two other members (myself included) have battled the Big C.

Out next game, scheduled for October 7th, is going to be a fixed limit night. I thought, "How about a pink chip game?" It is breast cancer awareness month, so a pink chip game seems apt. The problem is, We don't have enough pink chips.

So into the marketplace. Can I build a set in under 3 weeks? No. So now I'm looking to rent a set for the night.

Were looking for a set big enough to handle 16-20 players. We will pay shipping (both ways) and are willing to pay a (very) modest rental fee.
Much love @Mrs Poker Zombie. Cancer fucking sucks

Unfortunately Pinkdan has failed you guys on this front. I sold most all of my pink chips already.
Embarrassed Tom And Jerry GIF

I looked up fixed limit and it’s mostly people disagreeing on what the breakdown is, but it looks like limit set with other denoms.

If the $2 limit metallic/pink set is useful, I have plenty of $1s/$5s as well. Just pick a breakdown and I can send if desired.

I have a 170 jack cincy t500’s and a rack of Paulson advertising chips if you can use them (270 total chips). Not all our pictures here but this is the most recent one I have. I also have a couple racks of jack detriot snappers (one original and one over-labeled as quarters)

Attachments

• IMG_1655.jpeg
    IMG_1655.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 74
Jacks

Attachments

• IMG_1736.jpeg
    IMG_1736.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1658.jpeg
    IMG_1658.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 63
Idk what fixed limit is, never played. If you possibly want to do limit, I have a personal fav limit set.

Happy to send these gorgeous sparkles your direction. 14 racks, but I can add to that before game time if needed.

View attachment 1197153
Those are beautiful chips - but I'm hoping for pink base.

I know it’s not PFC approve but at 10 bucks for 100 brybellys have a better feel than dove and probably cheaper In the end

Ms. Zombie is a warrior! Thinking of you both! I traded away my pink set, but I can loan you any of my other limit sets. $1/$10 Everleigh, $5/25 Everleigh, $1/$25 VLV, or $1/$25 Aurora Star

Ms. Zombie is a warrior! Thinking of you both! I traded away my pink set, but I can loan you any of my other limit sets. $1/$10 Everleigh, $5/25 Everleigh, $1/$25 VLV, or $1/$25 Aurora Star
Thanks - I have a limit set, but the pipe-dream is a pink chip set. I started building one for OFCP, but never dreamed of a 2-3 table set.

Never dreamed about breast cancer either. If I had, I would have had a CPC Pink chip limit set made.

If you order a stock set from ABC you might be able to get it in three weeks. You could use my "Treat Yo Self" or "Sweet Um's" . The Sweet ums chip is almost all pink. You could order it without denoms? or whatever denom you want.

ABC also has a ton of stock chips that you could choose from.

Cash sample.png
treat.jpg

I don’t know fixed limit. How many racks would you need to facilitate the game for your group?

I have 5 (or maybe 6?) racks of Lake Elsinore $3’s that are hot pink. I’m not too far up the road from you (East Nashville) and would love to help with this great + inspiring cause if I can.

Sending best wishes to the zombie fam.

I don’t know fixed limit. How many racks would you need to facilitate the game for your group?

I have 5 (or maybe 6?) racks of Lake Elsinore $3’s that are hot pink. I’m not too far up the road from you (East Nashville) and would love to help with this great + inspiring cause if I can.

Sending best wishes to the zombie fam.
Fixed limit is typically 1 rack per player, so I'd be looking for roughly 16 racks. I could have different sets at different tables.

The Fixed Limit game will be played, as I have a limit set. It was just the twist of running it as a Pink Chip game (in honor of breast cancer awareness month) that made my socks go up and down.

Perhaps one of these days we will be able to get you to a game as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom