For Sale *uck cancer fundraiser (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
As many of you know, @Mrs Poker Zombie is in her 5th month of treatment for breast cancer. Her prognosis is excellent compared to what it would have been just 5 years ago, thanks to many generous donations to those who have been trying to find a cure for this enemy that will inevitably affect you or someone you know.

Knowing that we are making strides gives me hope that we will eventually wipe out cancer someday. I want us all to be a part of that. So we are offering up Cuck Fancer <sp> cut cards made by @Potsie1.

2024-02-04 07.49.12.jpg

The cards are aluminum, bridge size. Sorry, "Poker size" aficionados, but we had to make a special order to get a pink card, so options were limited. The transposing of the F and the C is intentional, so you can use these with your whole family. How you explain it to a 6 year old is up to you.

The price? Yes.

We will take any offer and the profits (plus an employer match, up to $500) will all go to Susan G Komen Breast Cancer foundation. We have 148 of these cards, lets get them out the door and save the ta-tas!

1707056756537.jpeg

I’ll take one for $25. My Sister In-Law just passed away from Stomach Cancer on Saturday. Was battling it for a little over year. By the time they caught it it was stage IV. My wife is going to fly to Toronto for the funeral tomorrow. I am staying back in Jersey with our Son. My Dad passed away from Pancreatic cancer in 2017 and my mom is battling cancer at the moment. She is done with radiation and on oral treatment now and seems to be doing well.

Final bump before we put this to bed for the year. We have raised $1,010 through your generosity, and the employer match will add $500 for $1510 total.

We still have a little more than 100 cut cards left over, so we will likely bring this back up in the future (when the employer match resets), but feel free to reach out anytime via PM.

Thanks to everyone involved, especially @Potsie1 for his time and energy getting the pink cards from his supplier and the production!

As many of you know, @Mrs Poker Zombie is in her 5th month of treatment for breast cancer. Her prognosis is excellent compared to what it would have been just 5 years ago, thanks to many generous donations to those who have been trying to find a cure for this enemy that will inevitably affect you or someone you know.

Knowing that we are making strides gives me hope that we will eventually wipe out cancer someday. I want us all to be a part of that. So we are offering up Cuck Fancer <sp> cut cards made by @Potsie1.

View attachment 1267080

The cards are aluminum, bridge size. Sorry, "Poker size" aficionados, but we had to make a special order to get a pink card, so options were limited. The transposing of the F and the C is intentional, so you can use these with your whole family. How you explain it to a 6 year old is up to you.

The price? Yes.

We will take any offer and the profits (plus an employer match, up to $500) will all go to Susan G Komen Breast Cancer foundation. We have 148 of these cards, lets get them out the door and save the ta-tas!

View attachment 1267087
Wishing you and @Mrs Poker Zombie all the best!! I don't wish this journey on anybody, but you will come out on the other side with a bond that few will understand or experience. Please don't hesitate to PM me if you ever need an ear to bend. :)

I will take 2 for $100 please. If you need to spread them out to other peeps, I will take 1 for $100.

Thanks!
Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom