Found Pink chips to rent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed limit is typically 1 rack per player, so I'd be looking for roughly 16 racks.
MJ, I think you're going to have a tough time finding a pink limit set in the quantity you're seeking, especially in the short period of time we're discussing. It's not for lack of compassion from the community - but a limitation of options in general.

So I might suggest an alternative to your idea.

I'd be willing to donate 100 pink Royal blanks I've had laying around for a bit. I'll also donate design labor from my consulting firm's graphic designer to create a custom label and I'd be willing to engage @Gear (provided their turnaround time was reasonable) or Sticker Mule to have them printed. From there we could do a number of things. We could do something commemorative to your game and your wife's experience... or we could sell them as a fundraiser in the classifieds (assuming @Tommy approves) and donate the funds to a charity of your choice. Or something else.

LMK if this sounds like something you'd like to discuss further.

In any event, @Mrs Poker Zombie I'm very sorry to hear about what you're going through. On behalf of Mrs. Moxie (who's had her own spat of recent health issues), we wish you nothing but the speediest of recoveries.

Very sorry to hear the news. All I can offer is 2 racks of pink big easy fracs. I believe they were formerly roulettes.

Sorry to hear this. I have a set you are more than welcome to borrow. Old ASM, they are more salmon colored though. Just sitting around not getting used. I'll take a pic when I get home.

MJ, I think you're going to have a tough time finding a pink limit set in the quantity you're seeking, especially in the short period of time we're discussing. It's not for lack of compassion from the community - but a limitation of options in general.
I figured this was a longshot, but we may get there with @gpc .

Obviously, this isn't something one plans for - though the next @TheChipRoom sale I will be laser focused on a monster-sized pink chip set (hopefully Bud Jones, because less demand would be helpful with my rural internet-is-slower-than-carrier-pigeons speeds).

If we don't get the chips, we will be fine. If you've ever been to a Zombie game, you know that we sometimes theme the crap out of things. For example, at a game that ran the same day as the Kentucky derby, our players dressed the part...
1695390460148.png

No bonus chips for dressing up either. It simply was.

We didn't stop there though. Everyone placed a bet on the Win/Place/Show (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers), with a cash prize to the best picks (odds were also given for each player).

Of course, there were the obligatory Mint Julips...
1695390843716.png

So, yes, I realise that this is a big ask - but Themer's gonna theme. I imagine the first game after I die will still be played as usual with a bonus given to anyone with the Dead Man's hand.

I have 600 of these:
1695423837660.png

More blue than pink.

Mine are cleaner than the one in the pic; I stole the image from Google which stole it from PCF.

I’ve got two racks of NUTS T1000 chips (roulette mold) and one rack of NUTS $2 chips (ceramic hybrid - chip on the left) if you want to borrow them. Let me know.

IMG_7431.jpeg

IMG_7078.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom