My Wife Has Passed Away .... (2 Viewers)

I am so very sorry for your loss. May her memory be a blessing for you and your family.

Sincerest sympathies. We’ve all been molested by cancer, but I was just gutted to read your post.

May her memory live on in the people who’s lives she may have touched!

I can imagine how difficult it would have been to post this without breaking down.
So very sorry to hear of your wife passing…
Fuck cancer!
It’s always the good ones that get taken too soon.
Sending you and your family strength and comfort during this time.

I’m so sorry to hear this. Words are meaningless right now.. I can’t imagine the loss. Deepest condolences.

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. I pray for peace and confort for you and your family.

I can’t imagine. I’m so sorry man. Much love to you brother

Tis better to have loved and lost,
Than never to have loved at all.

Condolences, sir. I hope the memories of your wife ease the pain of her passing.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family. I will pray for you as I know to well about losing a beautiful lady and life partner all too young. Bless you!

Sorry for your wife’s passing. May she live on in the hearts and memories of those who knew and loved her.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.
God bless her soul and may she rest in peace.

I don't know you. But I don't have to in order to have sympathy. I have no way of understanding the loss you are feeling. And I am sure she was the light in your life . There's an old Korean proverb about losing a wonderful, intelligent person.
"The straight, upright tree is the first to be cut down."

Our loved ones are never truly gone if we do not forget them

Hi Blaster

I hear ya and feel for ya. I lost my brother and buried him last Thursday. Now I live with a greif. Its like a monster who turns up in your life at any time of his choosing. I find myself a blubbering mess at just small unexpected things. I cried at a work meeting today because someone asked How are you going? thats a very loaded question right now.

Grief is the price of love. I'm pretty much living emotionally day by day. Some better than others. Life on life's terms just sucks balls sometimes.

You just never know if this is going to be the last time you do something with someone. Our last family dinner was not supposed to be the last one we were all together, but it was. Savor every moment with the people you love like its going to be the last time you ever do it. It just might be the last.

So sorry to hear of your loss.

I want to thank everyone, for all the kind words and thoughts, it IS very truly appreciated.

Here's 2 last pics, One about 6 years ago with the kids at one of our daughter's graduation, and, since it's a Poker forum, ( sorry for the shitty resolution), us in 2004, having dinner with Poker Pros Howard Lederer and Stev Zolotow in Harrah's SteakHouse, Atlantic City
Her memory will never die i n our hearts.

DSC_0475.JPG

ACDIN.jpg

She gifted you with a beautiful family.

So very sorry for your loss...deepest condolence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom