My Wife Has Passed Away .... (2 Viewers)

Blaster

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
My incredible wife Maria passed away last night, at home with our family at her side.
We are devastated.
Her breast cancer that she had, and we thought she beat, in 2012, returned as metastatic about a year and a half ago,
She has been in the hospital numerous times the last couple of months, and was the reason I has to cancel my attendance from @Irish meetup this year, and have been barely posting ...
@johnnycnote had the incredible privilege to have known her.
She was great.
Here is a pic from happier times, circa 2008:

DCFC0349.JPG

Sending love and condolences! Take care and remember all the good times :hearts:

Oh God, I'm sorry brother. We appreciate you sharing here, I can't imagine that pain but I'm glad you two had each other. Cancer isn't a fair fight, that's horrible.

Terribly sorry for your loss. I bet she was a wonderful woman. Deepest and most heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

My Condolences, and thoughts are with you.

I'm gutted to read this. My condolences to you and your family

So very sorry for your loss...deepest condolences ... incredibly sad :cry:

Very sorry to hear. Deepest condolences.

So very sorry to hear this news. May happy memories of Maria bring you comfort and peace during this sad time.

There are no words that I could type to ease your pain. Please know that there are people mourning your loss with you.

I’m so sorry to hear. fuck cancer.

Wishing you and your family rest and peace in the coming days. thank you for sharing this with the community here. we’re thinking of you.

Horrible, so sorry to hear. My deepest condolences.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom