USAnumberWON Official Thread (1 Viewer)

So no one got what I was trying to reference here with the change in my box of the graphics and the appearance of "Like Share Subscribe" in there?

like.png

I'll ship a Limited Edition $5 Hard Rock Tampa Elvis's Gold Piano chip in minty condition to whomever guesses it first

piano.jpg

So no one got what I was trying to reference here with the change in my box of the graphics and the appearance of "Like Share Subscribe" in there?

View attachment 536139

I'll ship a Limited Edition $5 Hard Rock Tampa Elvis's Gold Piano chip in minty condition to whomever guesses it first

View attachment 536141
13 stars for the 13 original colonies.

I'll PM you my shipping address shortly

I am positively blown away by all the commies who don't get my reference at the end of the clip.

If no one gets it will reveal sometime Sunday

Melcher book? That’s my real and final guess.

Hillarie's triggerman himself, Obama, carrying a sniper rifle and puffing on his loosie, what kind of example is he setting for the children!?!?

obama.png

So my original plan for a 3rd video was a fake "interview" of my character by a gaming journalist of some kind. But I think I'm going to push that out to be video #4

Instead, I'm going to take some videos of Dr Disrespect dancing and get some clips of ol' Cleetus in a dance off with the Doc. I figure as far as SEO goes, being able to utilize an established brand increases my chances of a video getting more attention. Already got some clips of the Doc doing his thing, just gotta figure out which "moves" Cleetus is going to use and what music as well.

Warzone Season 6 recently launched and they have a 4-person squad armored vehicle combat feature now, which fits me very nicely. I used to dominate in the old Battlefield games in vehicular combat.

This isn't exactly the same, but it plays to my strengths. You get an armored truck, and your team can use cash to upgrade it and repair it (or find repair stations as well)

The encroaching gas that makes the circle you play in smaller and kills you if you're caught in it moves a lot quicker in this map mode, so it seems to really keep most random squads I've matched up with together around the truck, rather than running off doing their own solo thing like idiots.

The truck has a top gun turret as well so I've been slowly improving my terrible 0.5 K/D ratio because of this game mode. And I've gotten my team to 6th, 5th and 3rd because I'll hop into the driver seat and get them out of danger, rather than get our truck surrounded by enemy teams shooting us from all sides or missing that the gas is closing in and we gotta go!

Plus I'm having a lot more fun with this mode as well, forces teams to work together a bit better.

I still get stuck with some console peasants though, a 12 year old kid who drove into a wall and let the gas get our entire team, some rando cubans that were probably colluding together or plotting a missile crisis, a guy who REALLY wanted the gunner spot that I was in so just hopped on the truck and blocked my view because I wouldn't give it to him, and two guys that were buddies and were demanding I give up the gunner spot in another game or they wouldn't drive the truck, so I just let them run off and did my own damned thing, and some guy that kept calling me "nigga" over the mic in another match.

All-in-all it's proving a lot more fun for me though, hopefully they'll keep this mode in the game.

Oh man what a fantastic match, just took 1st in the armored quads matchup. It was down to me and one teammate plus our truck vs a lone guy without his truck. He downed my teammate but I played it smart and kept him at a distance where he'd have to make himself pretty open to my turret gun if he wanted to move, and was able to finally pick him off.

After I downed him two of my teammates started chanting on their mics USA USA USA! It was glorious!

Man, killed it today in Armored Royale Quads. Took 1st a bunch of times with my teams, got a 2nd and a number of top 5's in the mix as well. I may not be able to keep up with those damned Mexican Jumping beans in normal mode, but give me a vehicle and I'm either mowing those suckers down from the turret or driving the vehicle over them and keeping us out of harms way so we go far in the matchups.

Last match I played today we took 1st and I scored 10 kills plus downed a bunch of players that got killed by my teammates. Just absolutely dominated in this style of play, these console peasants don't know who they're fucking with!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom