USAnumberWON Official Thread (1 Viewer)

Well, it looks like you can't disable crossplay in Warzone, so I don't have much choice. I believe controllers are more difficult for precise movement compared with keyboard/mouse. However, console players getting a benefit of "aim assist" in the game, which allows them to essentially lock onto you with their reticle and not miss shots I believe.
I had no idea about crossplay. Just googled and apparently mandatory on PC and XboxOne, which is kinda a load of crap.

And yeah the aim assist is certainly not a snap to effect, and doesn't remotely keep you locked on with moving targets or even recoil (like back in the day). Just googled that too and was surprised to see the complaints about it.

Time to get the Xbox set up and search me out a Cleetus!

Subscribed and liked. Keep the video's a coming

Tyty!

Just got my FIOS upgraded from 150/150 to 500/500

I am the first in my area with these new speeds (meant extra work for the tech)

In other news, AMD announced, errrrr... their future announcements, lol. People are pissed they're taking this long

Screenshot_20200909-133128_Facebook.jpg

I can't wait for ZEN 3 to release so I can build a new system. My quad core struggles with some of the larger video clips I need to edit

I pay $75/mo. for 75mbps, the fastest I can get from AT&T. Currently getting about 60% of my max.

speedtest.png

I'm ordering my own modem and planning a switch to Wide Open West; they offer 500mbps for $55/mo. Even if I only get 60% of max speed, I'll be getting data 6-7 times faster than I am now, plus saving $20/month.

Cutting the cord from U-verse ($130/mo) to YouTubeTV ($65/month) too.

Last edited:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QqDYV7

Roast my build.

I do play Warzone on Xbox. I'll have to post up some clips and take your clout.
I looked this up. I have no clue what literally anything is anymore, but I need to put a desktop together for work, and figured we should just save up and make a whole battlestation. I refuse to go buy some preset PC or laptop, because every time it's crap and barely lasts, let alone even play or do what I want out of the gates.

@sheikh617 @Anthony Martino & Jonesey - can I just copy a setup like this? Should I go to a professional local place and have them build me a rig? Or is it all moot because I don't know what I'm doing with sfw and the like, and I should learn before heading down this path at all?

I looked this up. I have no clue what literally anything is anymore, but I need to put a desktop together for work, and figured we should just save up and make a whole battlestation. I refuse to go buy some preset PC or laptop, because every time it's crap and barely lasts, let alone even play or do what I want out of the gates.

@sheikh617 @Anthony Martino & Jonesey - can I just copy a setup like this? Should I go to a professional local place and have them build me a rig? Or is it all moot because I don't know what I'm doing with sfw and the like, and I should learn before heading down this path at all?
I'm a bad example because I'm just trying to waste money and build something with top of the line everything lmao. The build above spec wise is completely fine and will be able to run your everyday business fine. The only people who really need all the toys are people who are doing video editing with like 4k footage or building and designing/modeling. Gaming can be done on a budget and still work great.

Nvidia releases new cards on Sep 17th. AMD announces new cpus and gpus Oct 8th and 28th respectively (and assume both release this year as well)

I would wait before buying anything yet. But you can def build a solid midrange system for 1k or so these days

I'm a bad example because I'm just trying to waste money and build something with top of the line everything lmao. The build above spec wise is completely fine and will be able to run your everyday business fine. The only people who really need all the toys are people who are doing video editing with like 4k footage or building and designing/modeling. Gaming can be done on a budget and still work great.
I just remember the last purchase was a laptop. Compared to what I knew, everything on it seemed great. I remember my playing WoW with my buddy almost 15 years ago on some cheap thing we had.

Fast forward to last year, wanted to try and do something with the wife, picked up two WoW subscriptions and an extra laptop. Right out of the gate it struggled to run WoW :banghead:
Nvidia releases new cards on Sep 17th. AMD announces new cpus and gpus Oct 8th and 28th respectively (and assume both release this year as well)

I would wait before buying anything yet. But you can def build a solid midrange system for 1k or so these days
Yeah everything from junk emails to advertisments is screaming about AMD, no idea what's happening. I would like to start working on this mid to late October, so that works well. I think the wife would be very easily persuaded giving into 1k.

I just remember the last purchase was a laptop. Compared to what I knew, everything on it seemed great. I remember my playing WoW with my buddy almost 15 years ago on some cheap thing we had.

Fast forward to last year, wanted to try and do something with the wife, picked up two WoW subscriptions and an extra laptop. Right out of the gate it struggled to run WoW :banghead:

Yeah everything from junk emails to advertisments is screaming about AMD, no idea what's happening. I would like to start working on this mid to late October, so that works well. I think the wife would be very easily persuaded giving into 1k.

They are "announcing" what the new products will be in October. May not release then though, guessing November

Moved around my setup and had Frontier put the modem close enough that I can plug right into it, now the speed is RIDICULOUS!

speed1.png

Got all my game footage sorted yesterday. Later today will be filming myself and hopefully splicing it all together. Barring any unforeseen issues, should be able to get the 2nd video released this week!

Moved around my setup and had Frontier put the modem close enough that I can plug right into it, now the speed is RIDICULOUS!

View attachment 532224

Got all my game footage sorted yesterday. Later today will be filming myself and hopefully splicing it all together. Barring any unforeseen issues, should be able to get the 2nd video released this week!

:) :) :)
952DB83B-26FA-414A-82A8-354D3A30D9E6.gif

Got the footage of myself in costume filmed today and spliced about half the footage together, so made some great progress today. On track for a release sometime this week!

I'm on my way Cleetus! Broke the news to the wife that we needed $1k for office computer for it to be usable for other things.

We'll be without Internet for one day, ordered Spectrum Gig for the house (supposed speed up to 940 Mbps).

Give me about 4-10 months to figure out how to install and run air conditioning, lights, and locks through a central hub and put a computer together, and I'll be right there!

As a liberal elitist snob living in the heart of Central Florida, I feel compelled to say something here.

Don't f*$% with Cracker Barrel, man.

First, I hate the tchotchkes they sell in the front of the store... after a meal, it takes 30 minutes to get out of there while my wife looks at candles, wine racks, mango scented lip balm and other such shit. Then we spend another 15 minutes while she sits in every rocking chair, bench and Adirondack on the front porch.

Second, breakfast food is pretty hard to fuck up, and they do breakfast food okay (but there are lots of better options). The rest of their menu is gross. I'm not hating on Southern food. This is poorly done Southern food, IMO.

If I'm on the road and looking for breakfast, Cracker Barrel is in play. Otherwise, drive on by.

Get the biscuits grilled, you won't regret it

...but I am willing to re-consider my opinion.

First, I hate the tchotchkes they sell in the front of the store... after a meal, it takes 30 minutes to get out of there while my wife looks at candles, wine racks, mango scented lip balm and other such shit. Then we spend another 15 minutes while she sits in every rocking chair, bench and Adirondack on the front porch.

Second, breakfast food is pretty hard to fuck up, and they do breakfast food okay (but there are lots of better options). The rest of their menu is gross. I'm not hating on Southern food. This is poorly done Southern food, IMO.

If I'm on the road and looking for breakfast, Cracker Barrel is in play. Otherwise, drive on by.

...but I am willing to re-consider my opinion.
That's a good point, I never thought of this as Southern food, huh.

I always thought their food tasted like a Hungry Man dinner gone horribly awry. Going there reminded me of my childhood, tasted like what poor people are forced to eat. I was extremely surprised.
1600264478815.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom