US/CAN BATCH 5 ADD ONS No new sets. (34 Viewers)

As long as new machine is same or better quality from the old machine, then I'm good. BUT, I'm not getting any additional chips that are the same as any existing chips that were printed on the old one. So other people may feel differently than me.

Edit: And yes, samples photos would be nice. Side by side with old machine if possible.

No, we don’t want different colors. I would prefer to wait.

but please print out side by side with the Aria chips. I bet they look a lot “different”.

How long before the old machine is no longer full?

It’s been a waiting game this whole time. I’m good to wait as long as we can produce similar colors to first run. I’m assuming a lot of folks are adding on to what has already been delivered. Don’t think the add-on crowd wants different colors for what are supposed to be the same chips within their current set(s).

However, I can see how this would be annoying to the group looking at first sets for themselves.

Comparison photos would be a good first step to see how much difference it really is. Not for all chips/sets, but a variety of colors would be good.

Ummmmm
Hmmmm
1619305823470.png

The 25 green looks not that great. Also not a big fan of the 5 either.

The 1 and 100,000 looks pretty awesome.

The 25 green looks not that great. Also not a big fan of the 5 either.

The 1 and 100,000 looks pretty awesome.
Agree. The 25 base color needs to be a little darker. The lighter edge spot on the 5 should be more peach. That one looks pink. The $1 needs a bit of work too. So who did these?

Sweet! Put me down for Aria set as such:

T100- 200
T500- 100
T1000- 150
T5000- 100
T25000- 50

Thanks!

If we can add those other Aria’s chips...put me down for the following addition. If not, no prob.

T1 - 125
T5 - 125
T25 - 125
T100000-25

How long will take?
I spoke with Tina today
She will send to me in 7 days
Cost will be the same
Just 10$ more
Let me know if you guys have faster
Still thinking about DB and cut cards
Cheers
@SeanGecko I would like to understand from Tina why she is allowing new customers to jump the line when she still has orders from 2020 that have not been filled. :mad:

@SeanGecko I would like to understand from Tina why she is allowing new customers to jump the line when she still has orders from 2020 that have not been filled. :mad:
Probably because you guys will shipped with boat
I’ll do fast with ups
Cost me a lot more
I don’t know
My apologies guys
I don’t want step on front to nobody

Probably because you guys will shipped with boat
I’ll do fast with ups
Cost me a lot more
I don’t know
My apologies guys
I don’t want step on front to nobody
Issue is not with you @Pippa And has nothing to do with shipping. MANY chips ordered from Tina last year have not even been made yet. I would like her to explain why she is promising to make chips from new orders when she hasn't made the older orders yet?

Agree. The 25 base color needs to be a little darker. The lighter edge spot on the 5 should be more peach. That one looks pink. The $1 needs a bit of work too. So who did these?
@SeanGecko Sorry, but I am confused by your answer (shrugging) to my question about the Aria chips. Are you saying you don't know who designed these new additions to this set? You don't know who submitted them to be printed? You don't know who sent you the photo? All of the above?

I LOVE this design! I am absolutely planning on a set or two from this design. I may even be willing to run a group buy on this design. But I need a tiny bit of information from you. I want to make a few tweaks and also add a couple more chips. (a nickel and a quarter) So I need to know who to contact to coordinate with on a few design changes. Or to see if what I'm thinking is already in the works. No need to duplicate efforts if that is the case. Feel free to PM me if it's some kind of secret that you don't want to post publicly. Thanks bro!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom