US/CAN BATCH 5 ADD ONS No new sets. (2 Viewers)

@Johnny5 did the artwork for the Aria’s chips, so he’d be the man to get in touch with about accessories. Or ask @DCM1986 if he got any cut cards, buttons, etc. made when he got the art from J5.
I did
I’m waiting from @Johnny5 give me my Aria art work
I forgot to ask him for the DB!!!!:rolleyes:

So, Sean, you said you were sending the order to Tina on Friday to determine shipping. I'll ask the question I'm sure everyone wants to know, what's the estimated timeline for the rest of the process? Can you ask Tina if there are many orders stacked up ahead of this one already?

So, Sean, you said you were sending the order to Tina on Friday to determine shipping. I'll ask the question I'm sure everyone wants to know, what's the estimated timeline for the rest of the process? Can you ask Tina if there are many orders stacked up ahead of this one already?
Why? They don’t feel the need to stick to their deadlines anyway.

Is this thing still happening?
Sean has sent in the order and is waiting to hear back on the shipping estimate. With all the other questions Tina is getting from all our various groups, I suppose this one is a lower priority, since this order will be queued in after several other outstanding orders.

So to answer your question, yes it is happening - just in very slow China time.

Also have no problem waiting, but curious what the average wait times have been for the first several orders? Are we talking 2-3 months, or more like 6-9 months?

Also have no problem waiting, but curious what the average wait times have been for the first several orders? Are we talking 2-3 months, or more like 6-9 months?
I was in the initial, huge group buy on the cards mold. I paid on 08/17/2020 ... received my chips on 02/20/2021

I believe my chips were in the 3rd batch.

Sean has sent in the order and is waiting to hear back on the shipping estimate. With all the other questions Tina is getting from all our various groups, I suppose this one is a lower priority, since this order will be queued in after several other outstanding orders.

So to answer your question, yes it is happening - just in very slow China time.
Yep. By the time they get here the New China Club chips will be Old China Club chips.

I was in the initial, huge group buy on the cards mold. I paid on 08/17/2020 ... received my chips on 02/20/2021

I believe my chips were in the 3rd batch.
But to put this in perspective, this was our first giant GB with over 70K chips ordered. The ones who made it into Batch #1 got their chips in November, so not bad turnaround. This is why we are now trying to keep each GB in the 15K - 25K chip range.

Also consider that we dropped several more 15k - 25K orders on Tina, and they are still trying to finish the first big one. Let's see now that GB #1, Batches 1-4 are supposedly all done if they can start churning them out a little faster. Hopefully we can get them to the point where the 3 month turnaround on Batch #1 is the norm.

Screenshot_20210423-182123.png

Thoughts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom