US/CAN BATCH 5 ADD ONS No new sets. (11 Viewers)

I only know who sent me the Sample picture. That's Tina.
Thanks Sean. Now I understand your original reply. So they didn't go through you at all... Well crap! These had to come from SOMEBODY HERE ON PCF! Who is going to step up and take credit for these beauties? Please reach out to me, either here or PM.

This is the original tournament set design lineup that someone posted way back when. I just saved it for future reference. Who's design signature is that? Does it say J5 design? Sorry for my ignorance, I don't know who that is.

Aria T100 to T25K lineup.png

Thanks Sean. Now I understand your original reply. So they didn't go through you at all... Well crap! These had to come from SOMEBODY HERE ON PCF! Who is going to step up and take credit for these beauties? Please reach out to me, either here or PM.

This is the original tournament set design lineup that someone posted way back when. I just saved it for future reference. Who's design signature is that? Does it say J5 design? Sorry for my ignorance, I don't know who that is.

View attachment 686526
J5 = @Johnny5 aka one of the best damn chip designers around. He did the artwork for my Hoser Hut and many other great sets on PCF.

J5 = @Johnny5 aka one of the best damn chip designers around. He did the artwork for my Hoser Hut and many other great sets on PCF.
Awesome! Thank you. I thought I had heard the name Johnny5, but I he's not listed in the first post on the Master Consolidated Info thread.

View attachment 686526
I don’t know who designed the other denoms, but this was my art designed by @Johnny5. Get in touch with him if you want to add other denoms to this set.

I don’t know who designed the other denoms, but this was my art designed by @Johnny5. Get in touch with him if you want to add other denoms to this set.
Thanks. I really appreciate you sharing your art with us. I'm ordering sample sets right now, and I'm about this close to starting a thread for interest in an Aria only group buy. Expanding the denominations even more with a couple new ones. If there is enough interest (pretty sure there will be) then I will reach out to @Johnny5 for the additional art.

Last edited:
if 30000pcs ceramic poker chips ,by express shipping the shipping cost = usd3200

Versus
the boat
$1,111 (ish)
Sean! You really let this climb up to 30K chips? Shame on you!!! You need to learn to set a cut off, and then learn to say NO! LOL!

Seriously, you're a saint. And still... KING OF CARDS MOLD!

Sean! You really let this climb up to 30K chips? Shame on you!!! You need to learn to set a cut off, and then learn to say NO! LOL!

Seriously, you're a saint. And still... KING OF CARDS MOLD!

If there were a PCF Member Hall of Fame, @SeanGecko would be a first ballot unanimous entry, for sure.

Am I able to get in on this GB to add on to my existing cards mold set? Only thing is, it's a new edge spot and color, same inlay. Like a set of secondary chips.

Edit: that's basically a new set, I just need more of these :LOL: :laugh:

Last edited:
Am I able to get in on this GB to add on to my existing cards mold set? Only thing is, it's a new edge spot and color, same inlay. Like a set of secondary chips.

Edit: that's basically a new set, I just need more of these :LOL: :laugh:
Order has already been submitted. So I’d say it’s unlikely. But Sean likes a challenge so who knows. LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom