US/CAN BATCH 5 ADD ONS No new sets. (4 Viewers)

On My Way

20160110_202604000_iOS.jpg

In for about a 200 add on from my original order.
... and I’d like to add on to the 0 of those starlites that I own...

I'm in, not sure if I'll have chips in had before this but may order some additional. We'll see, might be a chance to tweak color or design once I have them in hand.

I may want to flip the colors on my purple T500 that came out darker than expected. That's 250 chips. And I want some "yellow dress" NCC 20s and a few more hundreds. Probably 350 total chips.

I might be in if I knew what was going on... Where can I view samples of these chips again? Are these the Hardwell and Casa Mango mold/brand/type?

Seems there are so many threads going right now for these if they are indeed what I’m thinking. I need like a chip coach.

In for Mill Town add-on. Let me do some math and get back to you with a number.

I'm in for approx. 600-800 add ons.

If possible I'd probably like to adjust a color on one chip, but if this is for just straight add-ons, no adjustments, that's cool.

What are the choices for artwork?
You can go with an existing chip set if you get permission from whoever ordered it first. Otherwise, get a designer for your own custom artwork.

I may want to flip the colors on my purple T500 that came out darker than expected. That's 250 chips. And I want some "yellow dress" NCC 20s and a few more hundreds. Probably 350 total chips.
OK, did some calcs. I really only need 175 T500s. Plus 50 NCC $20s and 25 NCC $100s.

@SeanGecko 250 Total chips.

Not a lot for now. I'll probably get more after I have my others in hand. So I'm definitely also IN for Batch 6! :bigbucks: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I have a message in to @timinater to do a quick color swap on my T500s.

You might remember the little group buy I ran this is for getting on to a 5th batch for folks who have add ons. Nothing over 20,000 chips once we get to 20,000 (small wiggle room) I am cutting it off.

Cheers.

@bsdunbar1 get in here.
Do I need to post what we already discussed as an add on here?

Tim swapped my purples on my T500, so I am ready to go!!!

ALT - Texas Flood Poker Club 500-1st draft.jpg

Chip on the right is the one that was printed in Batch #1, but it came out looking WAY darker than this. Too close to black when in a pot with my T100. Middle chip takes the same two purples and just switches places. One on the left uses a slightly lighter shade of lavender, but I'm going to go with the one in the middle. That base color looks great on the edge spots of my printed chips.

Texas flood artwork is ready to go when ever you need it @SeanGecko

@Squidge had offered to let me use his NCC artwork for a few chips, but he has not been on the site for a few days. Hope everything is OK with him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom