Upcoming molds......... (11 Viewers)

I was searching Large Crown and saw posts about it here.
How did CPC come to aquire these and small crown?
I thought all TRK's equipment went to BCC and then all BCC to Paulsons.
Did BCC sell these molds to CPC before the close? Or are they re-creations?

I was searching Large Crown and saw posts about it here.
How did CPC come to aquire these and small crown?
I thought all TRK's equipment went to BCC and then all BCC to Paulsons.
Did BCC sell these molds to CPC before the close? Or are they re-creations?
The old BCC molds I understand are not compatible with CPC's machinery. A tragedy, because I would have loved to make my Ironbound Lounge set on the Cigar and Snifter mold, and another set on the Web mold.

The old BCC molds I understand are not compatible with CPC's machinery. A tragedy, because I would have loved to make my Ironbound Lounge set on the Cigar and Snifter mold, and another set on the Web mold.
Perhaps, but I was asking about the TRK molds. Thinking that they maybe somehow wound up in BCC's possession with everything else TRK sent them.
I just remembered hearing all TRK equipment was sold to BCC, but thought Dennis did not sell these molds and took them to permanent retirement.
I am guessing these were not compatible with Pausons or BCC, and one of them sold to CPC?
Or did Dennis eventually sell them to CPC?
Just looking for the real history.

Last edited:
Perhaps, but I was asking about the TRK molds. Thinking that they maybe somehow would up in BCC's possession with everything else TRK sent them.
I just remembered hearing all TRK equipment was sold to BCC, but thought Dennis did not sell these molds and took them to permanent retirement.
I am guessing these were not compatible with Pausons or BCC, and one of them sold to CPC?
Best to ask someone else that'd know the story better. Somehow someway David ended up with them though, and it makes me happy!

Perhaps, but I was asking about the TRK molds. Thinking that they maybe somehow wound up in BCC's possession with everything else TRK sent them.
Best to ask someone else that'd know the story better. Somehow someway David ended up with them though, and it makes me happy!
well, @David Spragg then...

Last edited:
Happy early Christmas to me!!!

81C16329-6361-48E5-ABDD-0379ADB5ECD1.jpeg

I know I was one of the early scrown orders as I put it in last year shortly after the previous run. I'm also one of the last as I put in another order recently just before the cut-off. I haven't received the second order yet so I would assume scrown is still running.

Clearly a lot of people don't bother reporting what was shipped or received as I can add a whole lot to the list a few posts up, including:

July - Scroll and Amold
August - Scroll and Amold
September - Scroll and Amold
October - Amold, LCrown, Diecard
November - LCrown, Diecard
My apologies if this has been answered (been scrolling and can’t find it), but is this projected schedule for the months in 2023, or was that the list that has passed? Curious if the scheduled runs for 2023 have been determined.
Again, sorry if I missed it.
Thanks

My apologies if this has been answered (been scrolling and can’t find it), but is this projected schedule for the months in 2023, or was that the list that has passed? Curious if the scheduled runs for 2023 have been determined.
Again, sorry if I missed it.
Thanks
That’s what’s been produced/shipped already. At the moment, scrown is up and being delivered from the looks of it.

Reactions: PTS
That’s what’s been produced/shipped already. At the moment, scrown is up and being delivered from the looks of it.
So it appears scroll has moved to the back of the line. Bummer. All in the timing I guess. Will watch for updates. Thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom