CPC Scrown Tourney Set: Attempt 2 (1 Viewer)

Darson

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I initially went with an all identical edge spot tourney set design but decided that it was just being cheap and boring. So I've mixed it up, trying to keep a theme with 4 edge spots throughput all the chips but with different sizes/patterns.

Your thoughts, feedback, opinions most welcome. I'm still working on the inlays and not 100% set on the colours for the 1k and 5k.

df12fcec-7a01-4a53-b443-fa941a44f9a4.png

I initially went with an all identical edge spot tourney set design but decided that it was just being cheap and boring. So I've mixed it up, trying to keep a theme with 4 edge spots throughput all the chips but with different sizes/patterns.

Your thoughts, feedback, opinions most welcome. I'm still working on the inlays and not 100% set on the colours for the 1k and 5k.

View attachment 800906
Absolutely love it, but I'd potentially look at changing the edge spot colours on the 25000. Personally, I think it sticks out too much and messes with the otherwise perfect flow of the rest of the lineup. Maybe a white base and two edge spot colours, as per the rest of the set.

Absolutely love it, but I'd potentially look at changing the edge spot colours on the 25000. Personally, I think it sticks out too much and messes with the otherwise perfect flow of the rest of the lineup. Maybe a white base and two edge spot colours, as per the rest of the set.
Also, maybe swap the edge spots on the 500 and 1000 around which each other?

There is something to change on the T1000. Just not sure what it is. Maybe the light spot color.

I would avoid the charcoal-blurple base color sequence. I did it for my set and regret using those in consecutive denoms. I like charcoal for base on hundo but would consider using lavender or maybe even dayglo peacock as next denom after that.

View attachment 800906
That's hot!

Really like them. I would simplify the 25k edge spots a little bit. Love the blurple 500 (I use the same base on my tourney sets).

View attachment 800906

That sir is a fun set. I would take it as is. Since you are asking for feedback I'll share a few opinions. They are minor fwiw.

I love the 100. The charcoal base doesn't feel like it fits with the rest of the lineup. Everything else is loud and exciting. I'm don't have a suggestion otherwise, so carry on.

I'm guessing that you want the 25k to be chaotic as the big denomination. You achieved that. Slightly busy for me, but fuck it.

I don't love all of the white throughout the set. You probably won't have the 100's and the 25k's on the table at the same time, so who cares.

Thanks for all the feedback - it's highly appreciated. I do agree on the first few denoms being dark and the charcoal/blurple being too close in poor light. I'm a huge fan of blurple though so it's staying and we'll try light grey on the hundo. And the 25k rainbow is a bit of a cliché but I want that chip - I only realized this morning while looking at some other recent CPC arrivals that I can add on a few fun chips like rebuy and bounty.

So taking into account your feedback, here we are:
1635346947794.png

Thanks for all the feedback - it's highly appreciated. I do agree on the first few denoms being dark and the charcoal/blurple being too close in poor light. I'm a huge fan of blurple though so it's staying and we'll try light grey on the hundo. And the 25k rainbow is a bit of a cliché but I want that chip - I only realized this morning while looking at some other recent CPC arrivals that I can add on a few fun chips like rebuy and bounty.

So taking into account your feedback, here we are:
View attachment 801126
Yeah i think it would work much better as a rebuy or bounty chip. Looks very nice!

Oh, oh. These are much better than the initial post promised. Well done, sir. Well done.

Wow, absolutely love the color matching labels. Any chance for samples? I haven’t got my hands on a small crown set yet. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom