Upcoming molds......... (19 Viewers)

HHR shipping notice!!
soul-train-dancing.gif

If it hasn't been mentioned already, I was told that the cutoff for submitting orders on the CSQ mold is mid to late December for a production run that should start in March.
Is this confirmed? This would be great! :cool I mailed David on Sunday last week about how many time I will have to make „last“ little changes to my CSQ order and he told me that I have another week or so… I finished my changes within a few days and delivered him the last .ai files for the inlays last week. So, even that he ain’t respond to my question if his first rough estimated time for the next CSQ run (asked him end October) is still valid, the information above seams to be true based on David’s timeline … at the end of october David mentioned „6-7 month“ until the next CSQ run…. so if march is correct, it might be a bit faster than expected :love: :love: :love: :love:

459A1D7D-C987-4B50-AB60-2BE6C36D4558.gif

Is this confirmed? This would be great! :cool I mailed David on Sunday last week about how many time I will have to make „last“ little changes to my CSQ order and he told me that I have another week or so… I finished my changes within a few days and delivered him the last .ai files for the inlays last week. So, even that he ain’t respond to my question if his first rough estimated time for the next CSQ run (asked him end October) is still valid, the information above seams to be true based on David’s timeline … at the end of october David mentioned „6-7 month“ until the next CSQ run…. so if march is correct, it might be a bit faster than expected :love: :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 1043935
Just sharing what David told me. I thought it was a fast turnaround, also. Which is why I jumped.

Sounds about right, I have a CSQ order in and my inlays have already been created. I'm expecting a run to begin in March as well.

Awesome !!!! This is more exciting than the Tiger Palace thread right now hahaha

May I ask "when" you placed your Order and how many chips? And when did you receive the Artwork proof?

You may ask :tup:

I submitted my order on September 7th, proofs were done within 48 hours. Though I did then make a change a week later (sorry David!)...

1100 chips on CSQ.

48hours later… wow…. after I placed my order he mentioned that it will take quiet a time until the proofs will be ready… I ain’t expected the proofs before 02/ or 03/2023 … let’s see what happens…

I am also planning on submitting a CSQ order and was told end of December for submission. Artwork still has a ways to go unfortunately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom