Upcoming molds......... (42 Viewers)

Just out the box… these turned out better than I could imagine.

getting prepared for a stroke
I blame you!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:love: awesome stuff :tup:

Last edited:
Oh snap! Can’t wait to unbox some HHRs

F479A219-4308-48D4-B7C6-3871C6CBAF55.jpeg

H-Mold add-on arrived today.... my cash and tourney CPC sets are now complete.

ASlMgiNP8mFKB3hoYf2n75v7mizG6cpChq6KIJh6RaaV94MR0f5lAJ_j8eQFk5wLZ-ym6sHQb-gTWMTe-MclwnamxbLRw4t5V-1BYfPEWzJXyUuz5N6IZ7wk5l68MhzoXW5FL2lOVuIQJtXuMlIHprkjrEoUtybKeAwbsBByhxmNd_Rc6CW262PQogYglWjWdbZHVPL0aAJfhrm4Xke92kbYcDb0STQ3VnfWFjLsS44eBWMBvD3g-M_v-zXrgSXanCB51m4TDjqPTwLCKovA8ZCmrUPEPU1KZbIYFcWIfSnIOd7Uku44dXGJ-cKUHLaGMVKEU5ZGVY32RNSnaYNm8KyG6HfB-U35sl3xfviEOrhWqoJ31BgwOf5Aq5NwtwNJrlwN-b334TW_P_lMjsawbSLmzzf4pt8VAeK__E1b53aBXRB44s-DW1P4XbfnC8cy3M84J-YFjXIF55jGRKqzv1k1WUfDv4zWdGLdSDHAI18L2YhYPfTofBHNcmpwzYB_rgrk86chw-cHcVo5FM96ZguQ_MseCtbYL634KMr_QAAV9Bgvzn0YxlZDJTkrl9EA8BaqB-h412aXBKonxicgFLcU4CsauHVgXIPqurYqEa6KPvkIn2aPvHJOnV0vza7-XM4Nqr_hSnwv9DseOqVi2vgzOm71q0gkr9U4iOSPJMN-ONPkXOEbPbiAPJ0elckoxSeUkSRjggtz63jR-AU3LPcbjr6UzxTu95Tz_4C7IdwRxtQPvQxoUWTXS7KeT732X-jLF2BiRL83M8nBph-waD1W6OY35H-3SZ4U26SH-HERlQc7trynh-M6_5vPFW901mhRbtmWPrzsMeL57xr0raDH7GpzkK3ZWqrmrM6OE79y9buO_1XAyR6_ImV7H5Meg19c0ij35jUXTCDoys4pfdBqA9oODTLNChdX49w54e3AuN1jD2dBWhm1ilDbKcGReZ6jw-eFK6u4zYEYi9O7Rg=w1239-h929-no

fRbHICIFYSOTgqb6zw3qYc5cmeQ9pj3Z8uPwjzEsSiM3ebfQBtA3tRnYxSmK-dX06QF2a7kSf4U3tFAc-zD5jqWbX60-rqJI4HiGAoz1YxrjSEuJLyp0bs0e8WWRH44k3UWNk5T-BLT8NirWPIV00DQE_xdeJlxjM7Wj3JCC0nigSehC5s8bgIB-uAXqVKcZILPf2kG7GQ_LiOCKT357FEl-BKp9cFTZK7AZVsL_cyVSP0LWt6BmZTyF7WG-1Q-9ap8lCsl4nViNjBh2ZBnWH_ry_F17IQ5_IPZtiYtAa3yt_N8DifCmXQm8d9VaD0jAeTmF8-TihcYiaPTRFgjhxuq5XPFVzbw-3YuUFYoTR-38Ci_drjnrx6FnLN89C8td9elx8FiGwvcqafpFEtmzVTcxN0GrepxHpuX35Wdv-1lFMI2hFUBSKS4m54uKd2Y6xMC26CQzZ-_VNo4aIhlYRAOnCqrlsGJEL6oAgAgjQhdQW0ijJpCYH2NM4NX-aB6JtSDB2eu5x4j1T_yM0kUXcDUa4Z10tutuqHVVywWVM-RQHD_brxmBLVEUozC6MRLcu-i0FeWkC9YcGvRvdqirpVPeo7jM9dO-WOhHesjxc_FPPGPfeRODskhD80PLh5rJW2CSB0g9WiL8o4qvJikR0IesfFLrA-zX8-6OcP3LKzWgNHMEQsB35oBU3cJexVNSFW8Oq3QtQVRsCIGIrkQFOtxzq6og48V4CQCHNrAbbEXBMFtz1u4B_1PshkgwCCjnHZJCXHayMOIjHYyND6rBCBx0Zq5ae8zw_vXGDQBv47nZQWCLJXCv8eScKUeFqnUTcf8XsQYuxt_jfFe0OQP5op9ErInkEXN7LYVlgAmdwtVM9-8wNDwKjthdQ69_lNpbkFw3BeAv1MSyRRSH6Rz8zRU6b2hje2P3ZNgtRNM5PgMblMitHflDvOfIYwzBUT0m7OvJ1SoeFQZBCxrDFtFE8g=w1239-h929-no

Although, I have been playing around with the idea of a Jack Detroit tribute through CPC since I wouldn't be able to afford a real Jack Detroit set for the chips counts that I need......

Or maybe a solids tourney set through CPC which would be much more affordable.

1673987445410.png

Although, I have been playing around with the idea of a Jack Detroit tribute through CPC since I wouldn't be able to afford a real Jack Detroit set for the chips counts that I need......

Or maybe a solids tourney set through CPC which would be much more affordable.

View attachment 1060800
How about J•O•C•K• on the Jockey mold? ;)

Not sure about other molds, but sounds like CSQ is about 3 months out at the moment according to the latest email from David.
I found that David is wrong about the same amount of time he is right when it comes to start times :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I think I am finally going to take the CPC plunge. How far back do I need to read this thread to get info about molds and schedules? I'm about 99% sure I'm going with CSQ. What's this email from David? How do I get on the distribution?

Is this all I need to know regarding pricing? Just add shipping? I assume no sales tax when going out of state. I believe there is an upcharge for bright white and DG as a base color, but I'm not planning on either of those. Anything else to consider?

1675727503226.png

I think I am finally going to take the CPC plunge. How far back do I need to read this thread to get info about molds and schedules? I'm about 99% sure I'm going with CSQ. What's this email from David? How do I get on the distribution?

Is this all I need to know regarding pricing? Just add shipping? I assume no sales tax when going out of state. I believe there is an upcharge for bright white and DG as a base color, but I'm not planning on either of those. Anything else to consider?

View attachment 1074990
CSQ might be cutoff for this run. I’d send David an email ASAP

View attachment 1074990
There isn't a distribution email. David is a small business owner, a member of the community and seems busy =).

If you message him on this site, he will explain you'll need to email him at his email@his_domain.com. Use that as a guide and figure out the chips you're interested in, then using the pokertool email him a photo, with the chip counts you're interested in and he will send you a quote and answer your questions on scheduling, but they are rough estimates on the schedule. There are a lot of moving parts so he can't really give you a exact date.

Most molds run once a year I think and the A mold is always available.

I believe there is a pricing spreadsheet in the resources section here in pcf that will let you figure up a good estimate

View attachment 1074990
Obviously email David and he can give you an exact quote but with the levels you have I would just average $3 per chip for however many you have. Then add on $150-200 or so for tax/shipping. Just to give you a ball park idea.

I believe there is a pricing spreadsheet in the resources section here in pcf that will let you figure up a good estimate
The one in my post is straight off the CPC website and takes into account his january price increase. I'm just asking if there is anything else that's not on that page. I also read the FAQ document which is where I saw that there is an upcharge for some colors.

The one in my post is straight off the CPC website and takes into account his january price increase. I'm just asking if there is anything else that's not on that page. I also read the FAQ document which is where I saw that there is an upcharge for some colors.
I could be wrong, but I think the color upcharge is only charged for unweighted BASE colors? If that’s the case, you’d only have to worry about that for retro red $5.

Again, I could be mistaken. I’ve been wrong twice before.

I could be wrong, but I think the color upcharge is only charged for unweighted BASE colors? If that’s the case, you’d only have to worry about that for retro red $5.

Again, I could be mistaken. I’ve been wrong twice before.
Yes, that is what I read too about DG. Upcharge for using them as a base. Which I am not doing. Forgot about retro red. And now I can't find where I saw the charge. I'm getting lots of $5s so I need to go look again.

Yes, that is what I read too about DG. Upcharge for using them as a base. Which I am not doing. Forgot about retro red. And now I can't find where I saw the charge. I'm getting lots of $5s so I need to go look again.
I think it was only like a $0.14 upcharge per chip IIRC

Even though retro red is unweighted, I wonder if that’s considered an up charge since it’s not DG? Really never thought about it.

Even though retro red is unweighted, I wonder if that’s considered an up charge since it’s not DG? Really never thought about it.
I just found it. It's on the color page. Specifically says DG colors are a 15 cent upcharge when used as a base and 55 cents for bright white. No mention of the retros so I think there is no upcharge.

Even 15 cents is no biggie. I was thinking the DG charge was the same as the bright white charge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom