Upcoming molds......... (13 Viewers)

L Crown is after S Crown, I believe. I'm 3rd on the big runs in that one.
76748A38-43F8-4196-B370-183B35F02017.gif

I don't know why we don't do this already but here's a list of deliveries posted in this thread for this year:

Jan-22 HHR, CSQ
Feb-22 HHR, CSQ
Mar-22 HHR, CSQ
Apr-22 CSQ, FDL
May-22 FDL, DIECARD
Jun-22 A-Mold, E&C, Hourglass, DSQ
Jul-22 DSQ
Aug-22 DSQ
Sep-22 B-Diamond
Oct-22 B-Diamond

I'm hoping SCROWN is next - I have two orders in.

I ordered a A-mold set in 2007 and placed an add-on order in 2009… there has been a huge difference in the quality of the inlay shape and texture… the 2009 chips inlays are way more rough and it seemed that the printing resolution of the inlay had been gone during the molding process… the graphics are at 50-60% quality compared to the chips of 2007.
Just got my A mold chips today. Definitely an improvement. My friend has a set of A mold that are about 10 years old and There is a big difference

L Crown is after S Crown, I believe. I'm 3rd on the big runs in that one.
Only just saw this. Obviously as you already would have figured out, L Crown was first.
Because we have to use the same cavity for both crowns and the fixings are pretty fragile, we have to minimise the number of times they are switched. So if LCrown comes second on one run it will come first on the next.

Only just saw this. Obviously as you already would have figured out, L Crown was first.
Because we have to use the same cavity for both crowns and the fixings are pretty fragile, we have to minimise the number of times they are switched. So if LCrown comes second on one run it will come first on the next.
The more you know!

Clearly a lot of people don't bother reporting what was shipped or received as I can add a whole lot to the list a few posts up, including:

July - Scroll and Amold
August - Scroll and Amold
September - Scroll and Amold
October - Amold, LCrown, Diecard
November - LCrown, Diecard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom