Upcoming molds......... (43 Viewers)

Here’s a Live look @liftapint
1664550067818.gif

Look great!!!

Feed them babies some oil!!! :)

Thanks! This is straight out of the box...they definitely need some oil.

Really pleased with how these turned out though. Glad I went with the dg yellow instead of canary. I was worried it might look like a nuclear banana based on the color samples but it looks fantastic as it is. Probably my favorite one if the set

None of mine were in there right? Just making sure as I would want to make sure everything is coming to me that way I can inventory when my box eventually arrives.

Nope, just mine.

That frac is spectacular!

Thanks! 3rd time's a charm. Wait until you see the 4th version! lol.

Hi, all. Relatively new member here working on finalizing my first set. I saw much earlier in this thread that Circle Square may be running in mid-2023. I assume that it is still possible to get in on that run (please correct me if I am wrong). Anyone know what molds will be running before Circle Square that can still be ordered? Other than Circle Square and A-Mold, I’m looking at LCrown, Horsehead, Elephant/Crown, and Scroll.

Thanks, everyone!

Hi, all. Relatively new member here working on finalizing my first set. I saw much earlier in this thread that Circle Square may be running in mid-2023. I assume that it is still possible to get in on that run (please correct me if I am wrong). Anyone know what molds will be running before Circle Square that can still be ordered? Other than Circle Square and A-Mold, I’m looking at LCrown, Horsehead, Elephant/Crown, and Scroll.

Thanks, everyone!
Email David from the Sales email on the CPC site. He can give you an idea of what mold is running when

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom