Upcoming molds......... (48 Viewers)

H Mold may look clean but it has some handling issues. The specific texture sometimes makes chips interlock when you try to slide singles off a stack. For practicality it's not the best mold CPC has. But it does look very subtle and classy, so it is compatible with a wide variety of artwork styles.

Disclaimer: Own a large set of H Mold chips myself.
Strange as I have about 6000 H-mold chips, ASM and CPC and I haven't noticed this.

My only complaint about the H-mold (though the CPC era are better) as it tends to produce spinners, but I'd never think of not using it. It's so classic and makes for a great chip.

SCrown order paid on 2/1 was received on 8/2. This might have happened. :wow:

DN-first-look.jpeg

Full details once I get them cleaned off and oiled, but the quick look is they are better than I expected!!

Last edited:

View attachment 749420

Full details once I get them cleaned off and oiled, but the quick look is they are better than I expected!!
Great looking set. Whoever designed these did a really nice job color matching the denom side of the inlay to the chips base color (or edge color in the case of the $100). Really digging that denom side of the inlay.

View attachment 749420

Can't wait to see these oiled, they look great!

Patiently waiting for more B mold orders to come through. Last one was over two weeks ago that I know of.

View attachment 749420

It’s really simple but I like the 5. I think partially because you didn’t use black for the spot and the charcoal (?) is interesting.

Sounds like the scrown run is going to continue running for quite some time still. Today I learned that the scrown mold can only press 250 chips per day. So assholes like me with larger orders are hogging the press for over 2 weeks just for one order lol. Sorry, not sorry guys.

Sounds like the scrown run is going to continue running for quite some time still. Today I learned that the scrown mold can only press 250 chips per day. So assholes like me with larger orders are hogging the press for over 2 weeks just for one order lol. Sorry, not sorry guys.
I did not know this, but it makes sense. Do you think this is the same case for most molds? It would make sense as to why larger orders are usually filled last in each mold rotation.

That is interesting. 250 is quite a bit lower than I imagined - and it likely takes several days to complete the average order. Scrown is one the most expensive molds but the difference in mold prices is really quite small, so I guess it's not really likely for the other molds to have a significantly higher rate of production(?)

That is interesting. 250 is quite a bit lower than I imagined - and it likely takes several days to complete the average order. Scrown is one the most expensive molds but the difference in mold prices is really quite small, so I guess it's not really likely for the other molds to have a significantly higher rate of production(?)
It probably depends how many presses they can set up at a time and how many chips fit in the press for each mold. Maybe they can only do one at a time for scrown, but for CSQ or A-Mold maybe they could do 2 or 3 if needed? I'm not really sure, but I would guess it's something like that.

if there's one place i would want to visit to see their manufacturing process, it's CPC. ok maybe paulson too, but i could drive to CPC and it's way more of a personal experience, so they get the nod.

March-April-ish of next year based on the pirate talk I've been hearing
Thanks. I almost asked David- I have a large limit set in my queue, but need to lock in the denomination. Gives me time to figure it out.

250 chips a day? Have a hard time buying that. Gross sales at that volume can’t support a business can it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom