Upcoming molds......... (13 Viewers)

I think we're all in agreement then; a random mold will be pulled off this week and FDL will be installed.

Yes. THAT'S FINE WITH ME.

It seems like there are a ton of people that have orders in for custom sets but we only get a glimpse at a handful of them. Do a lot of people keep their custom sets private?

It seems like there are a ton of people that have orders in for custom sets but we only get a glimpse at a handful of them. Do a lot of people keep their custom sets private?

Definitely, and not everyone that buys from CPC is on PCF. I personally know 3 people with custom sets that will never see the light of day here, so there are surely many, many more.

I just noticed the website for HHR Atlantic's etc has been updated from a July expectation for $5's to September.... guessing the Horse Head mold has been delayed in rotation to at least September now? Waiting on a horse head set myself.

Same. I put a 1000+ HHR order in around February 2021.

I put in a CSQ order in back in March. Any idea when that mold runs?

Wondering if you checked with CPC before placing your order? David is super responsive and can often give a window of time when the mold you are considering will be in production. I ordered my B Diamond set in March and they shipped early July. When I asked him about when the mold would be in production he gave some very helpful guidance.

I put in a CSQ order in back in March. Any idea when that mold runs?
I put in a CSQ order in February and on February 3rd, David said, "At the moment, probably 4 months away at least.". We're over 5 months now and based on posts on this thread, I think that it's still going to be a while.

Wondering how many people are left waiting on Scrowns? Us Lcrown chippers should be next up. any of you all left?

I just received tracking information for my large crown and B-diamond molds. So frickin‘ excited.
Are you sure about the large crown aspect of this? Maybe the B molds are being sent in two separate boxes? I'd be shocked if large crown mold is mounted. Still lots of B molds and scrowns to go as far as I know.

Are you sure about the large crown aspect of this? Maybe the B molds are being sent in two separate boxes? I'd be shocked if large crown mold is mounted. Still lots of B molds and scrowns to go as far as I know.
It is a possibility it’s two separate boxes with two separate tracking numbers, thought the last time I placed 1000 chip set orders, each set came in one box.

Interesting that they would ship the B and lcrown at the same time…

I’m hopeful as I have an Lcrown order in…

It is a possibility it’s two separate boxes with two separate tracking numbers, thought the last time I placed 1000 chip set orders, each set came in one box.
It just wouldn't make sense to me unless large crown went up and A mold went down, which as far as I know never happens, A mold is always mounted.

No chance scrown got taken down. Lots of folks still waiting on orders on that mold. Which leaves B mold. I have no idea if those are done pressing, but I do know @liftapint and I both have large sets pending, plus anyone else with B mold orders I don't know about.

If large crowns are indeed leaving the factory, it means B mold is done and that Mel and I will have chips soon.

You guys are giving me a heart attack!
My wager is that large crowns aren't in yet.

I got a shipment with 11 chip boxes from CPC a few months ago in a large flat rate box from USPS, and they were packed snug and I don't believe another chip box would have fit. I wager that @TomC727 is getting two MFRB's of B molds if his order was about 1000 chips. He's probably getting two boxes worth of extras.

I really like those 5s

Edit: and 100s actually lol

I really like the $5s too. However, I like the $0.25s more, and something about the way the set flows with orange in both bothered me from the moment I had them in hand. These are what I am replacing them with, but I will probably keep both:

1626818102641.png

The T100s I feel were a failure for what I was going for, which was a tribute to the 100 from my old custom TRK King's Crown hotstamps, and I don't like they way the flow with the rest of the set or as the early workhorse chip, so I switched gears. These are what I am replacing them with, and I will almost certainly be murdering and selling the old ones:

1626818160291.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom