Upcoming molds......... (40 Viewers)

I’ve gotta say that I see all of the names in here that I am familiar with who are excitedly waiting for their chips to arrive and while mine are a long ways out I am really pumped to see what all you have created. I feel like we are going to have a great run of sets to close out the year.

I’ve gotta say that I see all of the names in here that I am familiar with who are excitedly waiting for their chips to arrive and while mine are a long ways out I am really pumped to see what all you have created. I feel like we are going to have a great run of sets to close out the year.

Yeah I am super happy with how my stuff turned out.
David reached out to let me know that my scrowns had shipped

Just curious if anyone knows the order the molds go in. I’m assuming it depends on demand etc. But is there any rhyme or reason to it? I have an A mold order in so I know that’ll just come through whenever they’re ready since it’s always mounted. Just curious. Might plan another set so I’ve been wondering.

Just curious if anyone knows the order the molds go in. I’m assuming it depends on demand etc. But is there any rhyme or reason to it? I have an A mold order in so I know that’ll just come through whenever they’re ready since it’s always mounted. Just curious. Might plan another set so I’ve been wondering.

David has said somewhere in this thread or elsewhere that some molds are permanently mounted, other common molds are in somewhat of a standard rotation, and other less common molds are run once demand builds up.

I just noticed the website for HHR Atlantic's etc has been updated from a July expectation for $5's to September.... guessing the Horse Head mold has been delayed in rotation to at least September now? Waiting on a horse head set myself.

I am anxiously awaiting my Large Crown and B-Diamond sets that I ordered over a year ago.
How big is your order? I have a theorem that the smaller sets are getting out of the factory first and that the larger and more complicated sets leave last.

B Diamond set arrived a week ago but I was out of town. Picked up from the post office this morning! Some design perspective:
Last year purchased a lake home on a lake called Bear Lake, just north of the city of Rice Lake, WI. About a 2 hour drive from home. Since this is for a casual poker on the lake vibe I wanted simple spots with some progression. In naming the card room my wife and I kept coming back to Lucky Bear so the name stuck. Timinater was kind enough to design an inlay that showcased a simple overhead rendition of the lake with text that paid homage to neon signs of iconic Wisconsin Supper Clubs.

Since the lake is called Bear Lake the B Diamond mold seemed like a no brainer.
EC7DFBC2-9739-41FC-A5E2-1ECA4299BA80.jpeg
7DF47A41-B25E-4E37-9AC2-8419E27F297D.jpeg

They look great. I am in love with the frac! Love that spot pattern for a frac. In fact, I think I will be ordering additional fracs for my BMold set using those spots.

NICE WORK!!

They look great. I am in love with the frac! Love that spot pattern for a frac. In fact, I think I will be ordering additional fracs for my BMold set using those spots.

NICE WORK!!

Thank you! Picture doesn’t do justice to the base butterscotch with arc yellow spots - they really pop in person. Had a hard time choosing the colors but they worked better than I expected.

Are here more ppl with a hourglass order? I guess this mold is not so popular and i ll have to wait a long time.

David once said something about the limited shelf life of prepared clay, and for that reason having to run certain molds at some point, even if they don't have enough orders on it to make the mounting economical.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom