Upcoming molds......... (22 Viewers)

The B-mold is in, so could be.
I have waited longer for scrowns so I hope so.
could be B-diamonds though
B mold is supposed to be in, yes, but none have left the factory yet. A couple of folks have gotten scrowns, so that would be my guess.

Not too much had left the factory in the last couple weeks. This thread has been quiet until this evening. Hopefully there's lots of chips leaving the factory in the next few days!

On the other hand, was thinking I might be able to squeeeeeze in another lcrown order with these delays….

B mold is supposed to be in, yes, but none have left the factory yet. A couple of folks have gotten scrowns, so that would be my guess.

Not too much had left the factory in the last couple weeks. This thread has been quiet until this evening. Hopefully there's lots of chips leaving the factory in the next few days!
Not everyone who orders from CPC posts here. I have one friend who ordered scrowns in December, he got a shipping notice a few days ago and they will arrive today.

Not everyone who orders from CPC posts here. I have one friend who ordered scrowns in December, he got a shipping notice a few days ago and they will arrive today.
For sure. This board makes up a significant portion of CPC's business, but not most or all.

Just hoping for B molds on my end. Order's been in since October.

Scrown arrival today.

For those tracking such things, I paid on 06/23/2020, but David will remind us all that our "paid" date doesn't necessarily dictate order of production.

$.50/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/5/13/20/100

rwxCnyN.png

Scrown arrival today.

For those tracking such things, I paid on 06/23/2020, but David will remind us all that our "paid" date doesn't necessarily dictate order of production.

$.50/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/5/13/20/100

rwxCnyN.png

Oh wow - 10 different racks of 418 $1 chips?

i have a CSQ add-on order in from january, and at this point, i have absolutely zero clue when i might see them. i don't even bother asking for updates anymore, they'll be here when they get here.

Don't be sorry! This is fantastic news! This means Mel and I's chips should be leaving the factory soon if all went well. I'm happy just to see B molds leaving the factory!
Yeah I thought you guys would be excited.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom