Upcoming molds......... (11 Viewers)

The only sure bet is DIASQR mold isn't going to happen until 2022.

1629836229825.png

Shipping notice on my 800 piece scrowns, ETA says Tuesday. My order was near the back, so seems scrown is nearing completion. Whens Diasqr due again? lol.
I got DIASQR chips in January and the run ended in February I believe, so probably not anytime soon if I were to guess.

About to place my hourglass mold order. I know it’s going to be a while before it runs. Anyone else have an hourglass order in? I personally think it’s an underrated mold. It doesn’t seem to be very popular but it works fantastic with my chip design.

About to place my hourglass mold order. I know it’s going to be a while before it runs. Anyone else have an hourglass order in? I personally think it’s an underrated mold. It doesn’t seem to be very popular but it works fantastic with my chip design.
I was emailing to David the other day. I asked about FDL or Hourglass. Since both won’t run until next year I’ve opted to use FDL. When the time comes, if HG seems like it’ll run before FDL I may ask to switch. But I’d prefer the glossy inlays.

What did he say about FDL? I am finalizing and paying for my FDL add in order in the next day or two.

What did he say about FDL? I am finalizing and paying for my FDL add in order in the next day or two.
Nothing specifically. My question was if it would run in 2021. It sounded like a pretty easy “no”. I didn’t ask when or if for 2022. I’m not sure I want that answer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom