Trump Taj Mahal (1 Viewer)

The boardwalk is okay and has been improved over the years, but still not enough to take a 20-25 minute walk at midnight or anything like that. At least for me, personally. But yes, avoid the street side at all costs.
I always loved walking on the boardwalk when I was there, and avoided Harrahs and the Borgata because of it. I found walking after midnight on the Boardwalk a bad idea. The clientele changed almost immediately at midnight.

I made the mistake late one night, after busting out of a tournament at the Hilton, I decided i would just walk down to the Trop and see if there was any action. There wasn't.......so I decided to walk a little bit further to Bally's. I was approached almost immediately by a guy with a sad story who was looking for a handout. I finally stopped concentrating on how I could have played that tourney differently and took a look around at my surroundings and realized that I was definitely in the wrong place. I chatted with the guy for a couple minutes formulating my exit strategy, once the convo came to the money ask portion, I told him I lost it all at the Trop which is why I'm walking. I very quickly threw my hoodie up over my head and got to Bally's as fast as humanly possible. Realizing how horribly that could have went, I have never again walked on the street side after dark.

I made the mistake late one night, after busting out of a tournament at the Hilton, I decided i would just walk down to the Trop and see if there was any action. There wasn't.......so I decided to walk a little bit further to Bally's. I was approached almost immediately by a guy with a sad story who was looking for a handout. I finally stopped concentrating on how I could have played that tourney differently and took a look around at my surroundings and realized that I was definitely in the wrong place. I chatted with the guy for a couple minutes formulating my exit strategy, once the convo came to the money ask portion, I told him I lost it all at the Trop which is why I'm walking. I very quickly threw my hoodie up over my head and got to Bally's as fast as humanly possible. Realizing how horribly that could have went, I have never again walked on the street side after dark.
I never walked on the street side at anytime day or night.

I used to work at the medical center in AC and it was sketchy walking 2 blocks to the Dunkin’ Donuts, even during the day. At night, it was downright dangerous.

The last thing I need is more chips but I don’t think I could say no to a cards mold group buy of these.

Oh, so then you definitely don’t want to see this...

92CE5F05-A02A-44F4-A896-12246B276A0D.png

I tried the dawn dish soap and tooth brush cleaning method, and it was a miserable failure. I picked up some magic erasers and better brushes and am going to give that a go.

I tried the dawn dish soap and tooth brush cleaning method, and it was a miserable failure. I picked up some magic erasers and better brushes and am going to give that a go.
Use Oxyclean instead of dishsoap and soak for 5-10min before you brush. And use a harder bristle brush than a toothbrush.

He put some small companies out of business because he owed them so much money and they did not have the resources to be tied up in court. It was a strategy he employed in building a lot of his buildings.
There is an easy solution for those companies: get paid up front our don't do business with Trump. If he had such a well known, bad reputation, should have been easy to do.

The truth is big construction projects are ALWAYS full of disputes as to payment and quality of work. Law firms have entire departments dedicated to construction litigation. It has nothing to do with Trump, that's just the construction business in general. A magnifying glass was put on Trump regarding these issues because he's a moronic narcissist that got elected to the presidency because neither political party can put up an intelligent, thoughtful, honest or competent candidate.

Don't believe the hype. On anything. Everyone is lying to you.

@Eloe2000 Holy Snikes that is an awesome design of a TAJ Button you did. I'm in for some. These are ones I did in early 2018. I had thought my artwork had died when my artist and DB Producer SAL died, but I found out recently that SAL used BRPRO/ABC to produce his stuff in later years. So BRPRO found the proof and can make these based off the proof they had. I'm in the process of changing the rolling edges to add elephants between the word DEALER. Below are the proof and shots of the actual DBs.

1618011994988.png
TAJDBS.png

@Eloe2000 Holy Snikes that is an awesome design of a TAJ Button you did. I'm in for some. These are ones I did in early 2018. I had thought my artwork had died when my artist and DB Producer SAL died, but I found out recently that SAL used BRPRO/ABC to produce his stuff in later years. So BRPRO found the proof and can make these based off the proof they had. I'm in the process of changing the rolling edges to add elephants between the word DEALER. Below are the proof and shots of the actual DBs.

View attachment 674344View attachment 674345
Awesome. If you need help with the elephants I can do that for you.

Well now that you have done it!! Snapped a picture... and celebrated victory...

Dibs!! Lol beautiful Evan.

Awesome set Evan! Congratulations!

Thanks gentlemen! These chips actually mean something to me. So one day they will find themselves into a frame for my future poker room. I just wish Florida houses had basements for man caves :(

Thanks gentlemen! These chips actually mean something to me. So one day they will find themselves into a frame for my future poker room. I just wish Florida houses had basements for man caves :(
You already are well aware but Wall displays with Natural sun light destroys the exposed side of the chip. I agree in the basement dungeon they are safe... but man soo many people have destroyed chips by displaying in natural light, more of a note for those following along, take care of your babies, they usually look the best in sun light but it strips their colors.

Only found 2 Taj $1s in decent shape at the convention... was hoping to score a few $5s and may have been hiding in books somewhere but for the most part their prices were a bit on the high side anyways. The serch continues! Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom