Triton Poker Table (1 Viewer)

More science

I’m calling it 4mm thick +/- my fat thumb taking up too much squishy

96890EF6-60B5-482E-8C08-003D74A93C98.jpeg

Nice. Mine will fit perfectly if we can get the numbers then.
Hmmm, could I potentially switch one of my pre-purchase toppers to the Triton size? That would give at least a boost of 1, not sure this will come together in time so I would revert back to the Barrington size if we can't get to 10

Hmmm, could I potentially switch one of my pre-purchase toppers to the Triton size? That would give at least a boost of 1, not sure this will come together in time so I would revert back to the Barrington size if we can't get to 10
Yeah I’ll note this that we have an interest of two so far. If we get to ten I’ll reach out and confirm with you which you want to watch to triton size.

Beautiful table! Congrats! If you find more triton table owners who want some custom table toppers that don’t have “Triton” branding on them I can get that done for you. Same thickness and quality with sewn edges.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...able-toppers-orders-close-september-12.93582/
Would love to hop on this if there’s enough interest from other triton table owners, since the specs are 6” larger than the barrington or maybe there’s interest in others that just want a larger table topper for a dining table?

... for a foldable table I think it's pretty awesome.

I agree, pretty much all foldables look a bit rubbish imo, with the line/break down the center of them and the central break in the rails that emphasises it. I'm not a big fan of the rails on these Tritons but they've done a good job on being foldable while keeping the playing surface in one piece.

I also like that it's 48" wide - the last image showing that nicely.

Does anyone have the round Triton table and could provide a review?

My wife is complaining about my table taking up too much room in the garage and would support me getting a folding table. My felt is starting to become loose and I don't like the cup holders being on the playing surface (it's how it came). I don't want to spend this much (wish I could get the old $700 pricing), but I'm still going to consider it. I may even consider selling my only Paulson chips I have left to shut her up. No, I can't do that. Well, maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I prefer round over oval and I can get it a couple hundred bucks cheaper. The oval is more appealing with more seating. Can you get 10 at the oval comfortable seated? @louBdub I have a 96" table now and 10 is pretty comfortable. I added side table recently and want to be able to use them. Thinking Triton 90" might only want to get 9. Not a big difference with 8 on a round. Undecided at the moment. What am I missing?

I guess I could go Barrington as well, but that would be a pretty big downgrade compared to what I have now, plus I really like how the Triton stores off the ground. Also, not a fan of shallow, narrow cup holders on the Barrington. I'm lazy and don't like to do projects like upgrading cup holders. I'm more of a turn key guy.

@Hot Nuts

I wholeheartedly give the Triton a 10/10

It’s definitely a turn key table,
All you assemble are the feet/wheels. That part will require assistance to do it without cursing and throwing something. I had my wife help hand me each foot as I held it steady. It’s not lightweight…

It fits 10 great, sure the table is full, but everyone has their spot and drink right in the middle, so there isn’t a thought on who’s is who’s.

The break in padding for the arm rest is an unexpected plus I think. Phones sit in them nicely, vapors vapes, etc. Plus it borders off each player to their “zone” if you will. When the table doesn’t have 10 full, everyone spaces out just fine absorbing the padding without thought on the break between.

Would I buy the table again? Yes. Twice. Because it’s just a ridiculously good bang for the buck, folds and goes away, and hits the quality bar really high.

Looks awesome. One of these tables popped up in my area for $1000 on fb market place. Seems like its in good shape. You think that is a good used price?

Looks awesome. One of these tables popped up in my area for $1000 on fb market place. Seems like its in good shape. You think that is a good used price?

Find out how old it is. Maybe they got it for the introductory $700 and saw how much it is selling for now so bumped it up. If so, offer $700 and they might snap take that.

Find out how old it is. Maybe they got it for the introductory $700 and saw how much it is selling for now so bumped it up. If so, offer $700 and they might snap take that.
How long ago was the intro price? He said the tables a couple years old.

Also, I found that table on FB and it looks like it's in some type of shed. Be sure to check for warping, it may have gotten wet who knows. Triton on FB claims it's made of particle board.

Getting close to pulling the trigger on one of these (and an @rjdev7 topper) and wondering if anyone has tried the Triton chairs? I'm currently using some basic Walmart padded folding chairs and could really use an upgrade. Something with wheels would be great. Any opinions out there, or another brand of chair? Not really looking to break the bank. Their price is a little more than I want to spend, but if they're worth it then maybe I'll reconsider.

I should also add, I'm looking at a Triton table because of the space saving design. So I'd also like chairs that don't require an entire room for storage

I've adopted the "myriad of varied and inexpensive chairs" motif for games I host. Would rather spend on nicer chips and tables than chairs.

I haven't bought them yet, but I was thinking of getting church chairs that stack. They look super comfy and are around $50 each

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom