Flush
Reaction score
More science

I’m calling it 4mm thick +/- my fat thumb taking up too much squishy

96890EF6-60B5-482E-8C08-003D74A93C98.jpeg

VivasTable

Two Pair
Reaction score
Nice. Mine will fit perfectly if we can get the numbers then.
Hmmm, could I potentially switch one of my pre-purchase toppers to the Triton size? That would give at least a boost of 1, not sure this will come together in time so I would revert back to the Barrington size if we can't get to 10

rjdev7

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmm, could I potentially switch one of my pre-purchase toppers to the Triton size? That would give at least a boost of 1, not sure this will come together in time so I would revert back to the Barrington size if we can't get to 10
Yeah I’ll note this that we have an interest of two so far. If we get to ten I’ll reach out and confirm with you which you want to watch to triton size.

PPLUSCLINT

High Hand
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful table! Congrats! If you find more triton table owners who want some custom table toppers that don’t have “Triton” branding on them I can get that done for you. Same thickness and quality with sewn edges.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...able-toppers-orders-close-september-12.93582/
Would love to hop on this if there’s enough interest from other triton table owners, since the specs are 6” larger than the barrington or maybe there’s interest in others that just want a larger table topper for a dining table?

Nymor

Pair
Reaction score
... for a foldable table I think it's pretty awesome.

I agree, pretty much all foldables look a bit rubbish imo, with the line/break down the center of them and the central break in the rails that emphasises it. I'm not a big fan of the rails on these Tritons but they've done a good job on being foldable while keeping the playing surface in one piece.

I also like that it's 48" wide - the last image showing that nicely.

rjdev7

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Top Bottom