Triton Poker Table (3 Viewers)

Just got 10 person premium Triton table in today. Mine has 1/4" height difference at the seam in the middle. Pretty annoying how it is not flat. Does anyone else have this issue with their table or a solve for it? I'm contacting customer support but also curious for some anectodal experiences.

I just missed an 8-player table for sale in Raleigh for $500. Went on sale on Saturday and I was traveling. Story of my life. Anybody on PCF get it? I hope so.

Triton on FB mentioned the "wood" was engineered wood. For what they charge it should be plywood. Maybe it's warped.

Just got 10 person premium Triton table in today. Mine has 1/4" height difference at the seam in the middle. Pretty annoying how it is not flat. Does anyone else have this issue with their table or a solve for it? I'm contacting customer support but also curious for some anectodal experiences.
Mine lay’s perfectly flat. Was your pallet damaged when delivered? Maybe there’s a way to adjust it with the frame?

Good to know. My box was very split open when it arrived. It doesn't seem warped so much as the halves were not aligned when assembled. I didn't see any screws that would tighten that gap up, however.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 155
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 152
Yeah that’s not normal. My experience with their customer service was awesome though, so definitely give them a call

I haven't bought them yet, but I was thinking of getting church chairs that stack. They look super comfy and are around $50 each
That’s what I did… our church had several nicer cushioned chairs that were just being stored in a closet.

I haven't bought them yet, but I was thinking of getting church chairs that stack. They look super comfy and are around $50 each
Check your local Facebook marketplace or craigslist for banquet chairs, church chairs, stacking chairs, etc. Good deals can be found.

I grabbed 26 of these for $7/ea. A few are cosmetically rough, and maybe 1/3 of them have small tears in the vinyl, but overall they're a bargain, and super comfy.
1685205177389.png

Another guy nearby has 30 of these, which look like they could be gassers for $20/ea.

1685205367473.png

Not that these help you out, since I'm in Iowa, but the point is that deals on decent chairs can be found.

Just wondering how everyone who bought a Triton table rates them after having them a year or so.

I can get them over here (shocker) so was thinking of getting the round 8 player table.
I’ve had mine for a while now and have played on it a ton.

I absolutely love it for my situation. I have a garage that’s multi purpose so I needed the table to disappear and make way for race car activities or wood shop stuff.

Would I buy again? YES.

I’ve had mine for a while now and have played on it a ton.

I absolutely love it for my situation. I have a garage that’s multi purpose so I needed the table to disappear and make way for race car activities or wood shop stuff.

Would I buy again? YES.
Sounds like it could be the perfect solution for me.

My one dealbreaker is NO CUPHOLDERS! I'm wondering how hard it would be to make an actual rail for it. We have a dedicated dealer that sits in the middle, which wold be between two of their armrests.

My one dealbreaker is NO CUPHOLDERS! I'm wondering how hard it would be to make an actual rail for it. We have a dedicated dealer that sits in the middle, which wold be between two of their armrests.
I’ve debated making an even higher raised rail for it with no cup holders

Each pad comes off with two Allen bolts, super simple.

Space is an issue for me. I can’t have side tables for drinks so I need cup holders.

My games are self dealing and we play 6 handed (max 8 handed) which is why I’m thinking about getting the round table.

@BonScot my only regret with the table….

Is a few of my players are short armed - big belly body types, and they have a hard time reaching on the oval. The round/octagon would be better suited for them.

Love the triton table. If I had consistency w a two table tourney I’d snap buy one.

Just ordered my 10 seat table and got a free mat on top of the complimentary mat you get using code TRITONWELCOME posted in there Instagram page. I went with the green/ black. Now it’s a waiting game.

I love this table. Play in a home game that uses it and would recommend to anyone considering.

There’s a 5% off promo now. Pretty sure I’m pulling the trigger on this for my second table so it’s easy to put away but also my main table when I host fundraiser events off site…easy enough to move and carry @louBdub few times a year?

There’s a 5% off promo now. Pretty sure I’m pulling the trigger on this for my second table so it’s easy to put away but also my main table when I host fundraiser events off site…easy enough to move and carry @louBdub few times a year?
She’s a heavy bitch my man. Idk if I’d enjoy moving it to different places. Rolling it around is tits though.

She’s a heavy bitch my man. Idk if I’d enjoy moving it to different places. Rolling it around is tits though.
Yeah it’s only twice a year and it will be up and down steps too…but man the fold up wheels to put away will be nice on the weekly other than having a second big ass table

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom