Todd Brunson Needles Joe Mckeehan in WSOP Final Table "Shuffle Up" speech (1 Viewer)

Thanks for sharing.

The YouTube link also shows the million chip.... WTF with those spot colors?

So awkward with Carlos too lol! What's Todd's beef with Joe 'Mckeehan'? Is it because he's a slob that won the main event in sweatpants?

That 1 Million chip is pretty ugly. Gets in the way of the beautiful 500k chips.

m8b048f2696.jpg

Thanks for sharing.

The YouTube link also shows the million chip.... WTF with those spot colors?

So awkward with Carlos too lol! What's Todd's beef with Joe 'Mckeehan'? Is it because he's a slob that won the main event in sweatpants?

That 1 Million chip is pretty ugly. Gets in the way of the beautiful 500k chips.

m8b048f2696.jpg

I took Todd's comments as friendly needling. If anything, Todd wanted to be the first slob to win the main. And yeah, he and Carlos could not have looked less comfortable. Of course, it's pure insanity that the producers would allow two poker players to do anything without a hundred rehearsals and explicit direction from someone competent on the production team.

And I guess I'm one of the few who liked the milly chip. Obviously the progression is ridiculous to go 25K-100K-500K-1MM, but I thought the chip itself looked great.

Agreed. Replacing the 250k chip with an oversize 1M chip is a huge improvement imo, and the color choice isn't bad either (I think it is another 50mm no-mold in canary yellow with day green/black 8V spots, but haven't checked the NV submission yet). It definitely stands out on the felt and won't get confused with anything else.

Fwiw, I was pleased with the pace of play this year by all players. Much better than previous final tables, and looking forward to seeing how the last five players shake out. I was pretty impressed with the level of play by most.

Fwiw, I was pleased with the pace of play this year by all players. Much better than previous final tables, and looking forward to seeing how the last five players shake out. I was pretty impressed with the level of play by most.

Agreed. The only possible misstep I saw was Griffin Benger waiting so long to make any kind of move, but I wasn't too focused on his folds, so maybe he was truly as card dead as he should have been to fold away his blinds for that long.

The pace and level of play has been excellent this year.

The overall production has been great as well. It's nice to see more Negraneau and Helmuth. Watching Daniel Negraneau smile and roll his eyes everytime Phil Helmuth went on about his white magic poker theorems was pretty funny. Kara Scott even got on him about it. Can't wait to watch more after my doorbell stops ringing tonight.

Agreed. Replacing the 250k chip with an oversize 1M chip is a huge improvement imo, and the color choice isn't bad either (I think it is another 50mm no-mold in canary yellow with day green/black 8V spots, but haven't checked the NV submission yet). It definitely stands out on the felt and won't get confused with anything else.

Like any good thread on this site we have devolved into a discussion about poker chips. I like them too, there is no missing them out there. They're big and they're bright. And they're big.

Ugly was a little harsh, It's growing on me. I made my judgement without seeing the 1 million chip in HD. It's not bad at all.

Fwiw, I was pleased with the pace of play this year by all players. Much better than previous final tables

I'm just getting through the 2012 ME Final Table on YouTube. It took 10, 11 hours to get from three-handed to heads-up. That said, it's the final episode and there's only 40 minutes left so there ain't long to go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom